Gojira

King of the Hill

I step onto your hill. my mere presence kills the kraken and tames the magic boulder. You get crushed by the magic boulder. My hill (and magic boulder, and a spaceplaneAddict squashed into strawberry jam.)

I slink up in a submarine and pound you with nuclear missiles. My irradiated hill+magic boulder.

I make you lithobrake into the Magic BoulderTM, causing your face to combust into MOAR BOOSTERS. I turn the boosters into MOAR MISSLES. Grabbing a gas mask, I now sit at the center of the hill, in the centre of the MBoulder, guarded by Jeb and Booster Missles. Did I meantion they were black hole augmented?

the most dangerous place is standing at the foot of the hill

i run up to the hill and punch UnionPacific1938WP IN THE FACE

My hill.

Edited by icantmakemodels

I love eathing brussel sprouts (seriously, in real life i do like them a LOT). I eat them all and bury you. My hill with Brezhnev reference.

I bang you head repeatedly with a well polished shoe made in Soviet Russia. (the shoe may or may not belong to Khrushchev) You die under the supreme might of the Politburo. I claim the hill for interstellar communism. my (and the soviets') hill (and shoe)

true soviets cannot be locked in gulag. I crash through with a KV2 and derp a 152mm high explosive shell into you. my hill.