King of the Hill

Gojira

I extracted EACH AND EVERY single heat in a Kerbol sized space around that planet, and created...My "Hill" of Absolute Zero Temperature, that'll appear in the Temperature reader.

Your hill got crushed because you say that you're the only one who can withstand that gravity, it also went somewhere else you know nothing about.

I altered reality so that your Black hole turned into a large, comfortably low gravity planet wirh some hills, my hills.

I rip every atom of Iron from it’s place miles around and condense the metal mist into a huge ball with simple motions of my hands. I fling it at the hill and the normally placed spikes shoot out long strands of lightning, setting fire to all the trees around it. 

My magnetic hill.

I get a massive MRI and turn it up to 100000000 Tesla. This fries your brain and makes an evil lightning storm on the hill as I shout, "so as your enemy I take the hill!" Then I nuke it, rebuild it and call it,

My newly built shiny hill.

I commit quantum suicide to become timeless.

The first thing I do floating around, dashing between realities is cleanse the hill with nuclear fire.

You immediately think in third person: *A blinding flash appears on the horizon, and it grows brighter than a thousand suns. The whole of kerbin is lit with a clarity indescribable with any words in the dictionary. When the light recedes, a vast mushroom-shaped cloud of smoke and incandescent rocks rises up into the sky dozens of miles, and the kerbals fall silent. After a few minutes, a shimmering wave, followed by a deafening thunderclap, washes over the space center, blowing down buildings and stripping trees of their branches.. What used to be the hill  is now massive flying chunks of superheated volcanic rock, or dust trapped in the 50 km high mushroom cloud of the explosion.*

My 500 megaton explosion crater.

Edited by Fraston
Hill description

What you forget is that being a quantum being you are both there and not there and you can only interact with the smallest of particles. This means your plan fails. Then in third person you think, "the comfortable bed suddenly swam into @Fraston's view as she/he woke up and realised it was all a dream..."

Still my Hill