King of the Hill

Gojira

See, I knew Mole hills were valid hills.

All the moles get terrible stomach cramps and have to go get their stomachs pumped.

While they are gone I move in, take over and change all the locks.

MY MOUNTAIN SIZED MOLE HILL

20 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

I move in, take over and change all the locks.

I didn't lock my hill.

The "locks" you changed were actually a self destruct switch which was activated, so the hill explodes.

My army of 1000 mountain-sized stomach-pumped moles who no longer have stomach cramps rebuild the hill

I rehire the overly enthusiastic jeb kerman to defend the hill. 

MY MOUNTAIN SIZED MOLE HILL

Edited by Space Kerbalisation Tech
my hill.

BUT, a tiny lump of dirt on the ground ISN'T a hill.

According to wikipedia, "A hill is a landform that extends above the surrounding terrain. It often has a distinct summit." And a tiny lump of dirt does not extend above the surrounding terrain (because someone dropped a brick next to it and the brick is much higher than the lump of dirt).

So put some HUGE boosters onto Gilly, and push it back through the ksp to real life wormhole from previous posts (i repaired it) and it crashes into the exact spot which your lump of dirt is on earth. Because of the heat and energy released by the impact, you lump of dirt is vaporised.

The smoking remains of Gilly that is sticking out is now my hill.

MY HILL

When Gilly impacted it caused a huge crater that pushed up the the land all around it. Then it derezed because it still can't be maintained in our reality.

I claim all the surrounding impact ridge. (Sorry Maria but the impact destroyed your hill too)

MY MOUNTAINOUS RING RIDGE HILL WITH IT'S OWN LAKE.

Seriously, with all the nukes and planet pushing boosters you'd think we should be fighting over a planet rather than just a hill.

All the radiation kills off everything. 500 years later I turn up and claim the hill.

MY HALFLIFE CLEANSED HILL.

still, you didn't notice me hiding somewhere in a radiation proof bunker playing ksp for the last 500 years playing ksp without timewarp.

i get out, place some nuclear salt water rocket engines and open cycle gas core nulcear thermal rocket engines (they all have radioactive exhaust) and fire them at the hill. the hill is vapourised instantly in a radioactive plume of smoke.

i build a new hill on top of it while wearing a radiation proof suit and built  planet moving boosters around it for no reason whataoever because i like overkill

MY HILL

You have been alive so long that you have gone seriously senile, so you were actually hallucinating the whole time and are still sitting in your bunker in front of your screen and drooling uncontrollably. (I was in a different universe where a minute equals 100 years here, the whole time) Since nothing really happened it is still.

MY HILL.

I take my reverse-timer and reverse the planet to what it was like at the 7th post of this page of the thread. And since that post was mine, the hill is...

MY HILL

So basically we restart from this post of mine:

On 9/13/2021 at 6:06 PM, Maria Sirona said:

show you the Distraction Dance from Henry Stickmin, and while you are busy being distracted i go to the hill and take it for myself.

MY HILL

durring the time when we.were taking over the hill, the kerbal space forces have made the first antimatter bomb.

they look for a random place to test it so i told them to test it on the hill

after the explosion which vaporises everything except the hill (which has somehow survived), i come have with some tanks, RPGs and missiles and take over the hill.

MY HILL

5 minutes ago, Space Kerbalisation Tech said:

after the explosion which vaporises everything except the hill (which has somehow survived), i come have with some tanks, RPGs and missiles and take over the hill.

Neat trick, what were your tanks driving on?

I set off a matter bomb that re-enstates everything else while removing your obviously antimatter hill and forces.

I stick a giant dent puller into the crater and pull until it pops out into a hill, which I then claim.

MY HILL.