King of the Hill

Gojira

Well, simply watch this:

AtomicTech

• AtomicTech
  • Members
  • About me: Happy Eve Surface Return-ween!
  1 hour ago, ShuttlePilot said:

asap1

Posted 1 hour ago (edited)

I construct indestructible shield around hill with infinite life support and no entrances or exits.

it also has a time stopping device to prevent temporal shenanigans and to stop me from aging  or being killed.

my hill

Edited 1 hour ago by asap1

What the shrek happened to your post?

F-22 runs out of fuel. (I built one of these in my old game, might craft some proper tail and rudder surfaces now that I know how.)

Bunker gets filled with warm water and tropical fish. :)  Why give up a winning strategy. :D

Aquarium Hill.

Molten Lava has spewed up from the holes, covering over the indestructable shield and burying it deep. (sadly the occupants inside suffocate over time.)

NEW, BIGGER HILL FORMED OVER OLD IRON CORE HILL. I CLAIM MY HILL.

ah yes indestructible shield with no entrances and surrounded by thanoshreks doing a default dance truly unbeatable. except this time install infinite life support and launch my hill into intergalactic space. I also create a black hole around my hill that shreds away the larger hill created by lava.

to prevent temporal shenanigans I freeze time around said hill  but only the hill not the black hole. also just to make  sure nobody tries anything the hill is surrounded by a pocket dimension nobody can enter. 

my hill 

12 hours ago, asap1 said:

ah yes indestructible shield with no entrances and surrounded by thanoshreks doing a default dance truly unbeatable. except this time install infinite life support and launch my hill into intergalactic space. I also create a black hole around my hill that shreds away the larger hill created by lava.

to prevent temporal shenanigans I freeze time around said hill  but only the hill not the black hole. also just to make  sure nobody tries anything the hill is surrounded by a pocket dimension nobody can enter. 

my hill 

You sit for Eons, long forgotten and boored out of your brain because nothing ever happens where you went. Meanwhile the rest of our universe moves on, cleans up after the Tsar Bomba, builds and squabbles over new hills and gets Ninja'd by @Admiral Fluffy

Our new hills.

yay I have captured the original hill 

I construct a time manipulation device and make a ps5 so I can play ksp 2 early I am no longer bored

I create a massive black hole consuming all the hills creating a singularity which I move to the center of the original surrounded by a shielding device preventing the original hill from joining the singularity.

the shielding prevents a massive gravitational well from forming so I am perfectly fine to any of you who would try to turn me into a puddle stuck to the side of my hill.

my hill of all hills