King of the Hill

Gojira

Little do YOU know, I did not die but in fact, I was wearing a whatever-you-killed-me-with proof vest and I also happened to be carrying 15 pounds of Catsup for obvious reasons and I did not actually die, so You think I am a Zombie and hightail it off of the mountain.

My magnetic radioactive mountain with a space center and an unreliable force field.

Time stops.

Everything goes white.

When normality returns, the hill is once again grassy and pure with a few small trees and a flagpole at the top.

Let's keep the hill free from toxic chemicals and radioactive materials okay? Small craters are perfectly okay, but the hill shouldn't be destroyed or rendered uninhabitable.

Time stops.

Everything goes white.

When normality returns, the hill is once again grassy and pure with a few small trees and a flagpole at the top.

Let's keep the hill free from toxic chemicals and radioactive materials okay? Small craters are perfectly okay, but the hill shouldn't be destroyed or rendered uninhabitable.

Maybe, but apparently no one is willing to clean the hill...

The hill is still mine! (MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA)

I found the Grand Mikeman device and disable it. Then I flew some 10000 km to Pompeii (yes I know it is now a ruin) and threw the device into Mt. Vesuvius, and then sailed to Rome (NOTE: That does NOT mean I'm an Italian.), just in time for the volcano to erupt.

The next day, all Mikemen (mikeman7918 and his clones) were annihilated, provided that we the people (forum members, as the world life minus Mikeman and 25 others) are not his clones.

OK. Later I discovered a uranium resource 2 km below the hill. No one's uranium deposit.

DISCLAIMER: I'm only an explorer and as such am not responsible for radioactive/toxic spill.

Edited by Designer225

An alternate me emerges from an inter-dimensional wormhole, unaffected by the destruction of the mikeman7918 device, and I re-open the wormhole under your feet, sending you to the dimension that I came from.

My hill with a wormhole generator on it.

when you pushed me down, I fell into a pitfall that I made earlier for no reason at all and I got teleported with the hill. I then put up a radio beacon that gives away the hill's exact location to everyone, and I come out of my hole and punch you in the face.

Since Mikeman is in an alternate dimension, Mikeman is only born in the future. I found his grandfather and killed him.

I then helped WJDubs to create an anti-Mikeman machine and had it set to "self-destruct if altered in any way while keeping original setting" and banned Mikemen's descendants and himself. (I wiped out all his ancestors.)

WJDubs's hill plus machine.

Edited by Designer225

I use my Highly Classified Top Secret Transmutation Laser, which does not officially exist so forget that I even mentioned it, to turn the kinetic weapon into feathers.

I then storm the hill with a bunch of banana bombs, blowing up everything in my path. I then fill in the holes, so the hill does not appear damaged.

My hill with no holes whatsoever in it.

MY Kerbals launch a massive Aerospike bombardment on the hill, spearing everybody on it. I then proceed to plant a flag on the highest point, which just happens to be the Aerospike that skewered the hill's previous owner and place a sign at the bottom which contains a specific statement that I expect this hill's next owner to read.

My lead-lined, Aerospike-covered hill with a flag on top and a sign saying"EDIT: I have managed to restore this thread to it's original quality (nearly), and I expect it to stay that way." at the bottom.

Edited by ramnrmeul

MY Kerbals launch a massive Aerospike bombardment on the hill, spearing everybody on it. I then proceed to plant a flag on the highest point, which just happens to be the Aerospike that skewered the hill's previous owner and place a sign at the bottom which contains a specific statement that I expect this hill's next owner to read.

My lead-lined, Aerospike-covered hill with a flag on top and a sign saying"EDIT: I have managed to restore this thread to it's original quality (nearly), and I expect it to stay that way." at the bottom.

I hire a human-friendly civilized Titan (From Attack on Titan) to eat the hill for me.

My half-digested hill.

That does it.

*gathers ALL of the craft in orbit and lands them in a big heap on the little mound that remains of the war-torn hill*

*buries them with fresh dirt, planting trees and shooting anyone to trample the fresh grass until it is nice and green.

There. The power of nature once again reigns surpreme, decomposing the forgotten battles and returning to the earth.

That does it.

*gathers ALL of the craft in orbit and lands them in a big heap on the little mound that remains of the war-torn hill*

*buries them with fresh dirt, planting trees and shooting anyone to trample the fresh grass until it is nice and green.

There. The power of nature once again reigns surpreme, decomposing the forgotten battles and returning to the earth.

Odin's getting mad...

Anyway, time to... mine the hill... ooh! Gold! *digs for gold*

OOC: That's 11 turns of non-mikeman-as-poster posts.

Edited by Designer225