King of the Hill

Gojira

I send a shpaec rockett. It delivers asphalt to the Outer Space Government, thus completely destroying it. Then I use pepper spray on you two.

My hill with automated railgun turret defense that I just now bought from the Isolated Outer Space Redneck State's Rights Illegal Weapons store.

I use an antimatter bomb, destroying the city. You can't rebuild. I then put a copy of this gif on a flash drive and into L.E.O.: gt3aQ0.gif

My GIF on a flash drive in Low Earth Orbit.

I make a black hole out of energy and destroy your hill. I then get rid of the black hole (blame Hawking radiation) and then retrieve my indestructible, untouchable Death star and store it in another universe.

My death star with proof of another universe. And you do NOT want to destroy the most precious scientific data in existence.

I point out, while you're retrieving the Death star, that you can't actually touch the Death star, and you can't retrieve it. I steal the interdimensional transportation machine and import basically every sci-fi hive mind thing to assimilate you.

The hiveCorp's universe.

I make that planet's star go supernova.

I then compile all the asteroids in the asteroid belt into one planet, finishing what gravity could never do because of Jupiter. I call the planet Astera.

My planet, Astera.