Valentina Kerman

SQUAD

Folding your arms in a space suit will look different ... ^^

Not sure there has been a space suit in operation where you can actually fold your arms (don't count 1960's Lost in Space aluminised jump suits which looked quite suggestive on June Lockhart by the way... but I digress...)

Hey, its a cartoon character, so...

Not sure there has been a space suit in operation where you can actually fold your arms (don't count 1960's Lost in Space aluminised jump suits which looked quite suggestive on June Lockhart by the way... but I digress...)

Hey, its a cartoon character, so...

Take a look at the original Mercury and Gemini space suits. Here is a link to an image of the original Mercury 7 astronauts

You can see that those suits (which were really just jet pilot suits with aluminum put on the outside for looks) will allow them to do that.

I would agree about the modern suits.

Take a look at the original Mercury and Gemini space suits. Here is a link to an image of the original Mercury 7 astronauts

You can see that those suits (which were really just jet pilot suits with aluminum put on the outside for looks) will allow them to do that.

I would agree about the modern suits.

Yup, Fair enough. But I still think they (Real Mercury 7) would be quite uncomfortable fully crossing their arms for any pose like what is presented - even if they could do it.

But in the end I say... CARTOON! So anything is possible. Really. :wink:

Ooooooh, very happy. So worried that it was gonna be over done for the sake of visual identification (As a game design student I understand the importance of it, and was willing to overlook if it came to it) but it's very well done here. Practical with a feminine touch. I look forward to her showing Jeb up. :3

Kerbals don't have eyelids, but she has eyelashes.

- - - Updated - - -

One of my friends walked by as I was looking at that link. He wanted to know why I was looking at pictures of people crossing their arms. :rolleyes:

Edited by Engineer Of Stuff
Dat grammar

Kerbals don't have eyelids, but she has eyelashes.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, now I want a mod that makes them randomly blink.

Hadn't really thought about it much, but now, blast you, it's something missing! :cool:

Seriously, I wish I could code, because I would do it if I could!

Ooooooh, very happy. So worried that it was gonna be over done for the sake of visual identification (As a game design student I understand the importance of it, and was willing to overlook if it came to it) but it's very well done here. Practical with a feminine touch. I look forward to her showing Jeb up. :3

And yeah, great job of making a female equal to the original three. I too, feared what might of come to pass.

Edited by pslytely psycho

Ok, now I want a mod that makes them randomly blink.

Hadn't really thought about it much, but now, blast you, it's something missing! :cool:

Seriously, I wish I could code, because I would do it if I could!

Don't ruin my signature!

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.