Starwhip's Renderfarm [Stock Craft Requests Open]

Starwhip

CYW0QHr.png

Looks like I've got a little time on my hands again. :) I'll accept a few stock craft requests from you guys.

Any one user may only have one pending request at any time. If you want multiple craft to be rendered, please prioritize and send me the one you want rendered first, then after that one is done, you may send the second. If multiple craft are requested, once the first has been rendered, the next will be added to the end of the queue.

Computer Specifications:
Intel i7-6700HQ @ 2.60GHz, 8 GB RAM
NVIDIA GTX 960M, 4GB

Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee that your craft will import correctly, due to the imperfect state of the .craft importer plugin.

Chances are good that it will be fine, however.

Completed Renders

My Renders:

Spoiler

Renders for Others:

Spoiler

Older Renders for Others:

Spoiler

Special Thanks:

This would not be possible without Dasoccerguy's KSPBlender script. Go look at the thread: KSPBlender

Here's a video showing the process of creating one of the renders, Mad Rocket Scientist's Vostok 6.

Spoiler

Edited by Starwhip

Ooh can you do that same thing to my shuttle? Also I can make some renders too albeit not as awesome as these

Yeah, sure thing. :) It'll have to be lower-quality than the previous render*, though. That one took way too long. (The one's I'm outputting now take about five minutes each to render. :D It's glorious. [Plus five to ten minutes in GIMP, and five to ten minutes importing the .craft...])

*Of YOUR shuttle, not Yukon's. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I can't leave myself out of this, now, can I? :D

rVcklcz.png

Man I can't wait for my Ship and Tanks!

Please make a good angle for the Tanks (Imagine Propaganda posters of Tanks During World War II) I'm going to make one for KRKN KORPS (KRAKEN KORPS) and NAVY

Make it at a dramatic angle please. If you know where I'm getting at. Also for the ships too! I'm excited. Give me as many pics as you are willing to render, I will choose. (You have the files right?)

Something like this

TD_USA_05.jpgww2_tanks.png

BackThemUpTanksMED.jpg

Why is my ship cut in half? There's may be issues with the File. Plus can I get it at 1366 x 768 Resolution?

It supposed to be like this.

BLytc8h.png

- - - Updated - - -

Noah's ark? ;)

It supposed to be like this, don't know what happened

1bkJ07r.png

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/hCwyOOa.png

It could use some work...

You have cut my ship! What is that? file error maybe?

Why is my ship cut in half? There's may be issues with the File. Plus can I get it at 1366 x 768 Resolution?

It supposed to be like this.

http://i.imgur.com/BLytc8h.png

- - - Updated - - -

It supposed to be like this, don't know what happened

http://i.imgur.com/1bkJ07r.png

:confused:

I doubt that there's an issue with the file itself. I'll try again after I'm done with the tanks. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.