[1.4.1] Monkey Business Inc.( classicparts+octolander+retroparts)

blacsky33

Well that was hard to fix attachmend nodes ( what a joke ) and have my own TAC Life support cfg's and might use some of the parts you didn't and let me guess you can't model and all you can do is maybe edit some cfg's ?

lol already did.

EDIT- IMO modders mod 1 because they like doing it and 2 to sharpen there skills and alot share there work and hope others in joy it now when someone comes along and branches there mod then modder 1 isn't seeing the download numbers they like and think people don't like there work and they stop modding and so called modder 2 might not even know how to model and maybe just alittle cfg editing so now he or she thinks there a modder you tell me who's the loser ? Hint ( all of use )

Edited by Mecripp2

Hi MeCripp

You are right, modders mod because they like it and i did 4 hours exacly that. I also learnd a few new things while i liked it :-). I had fun doing it and want to share it. How i share is my own choice. And if you would have taken a look you would have seen that the attachment nodes are not only fixed they are in new places wich took me quite a few tries to make it how i want it. How many people my stuff use is their choice, hell im happy for me not depended on download numbers for self-esteem (these times are way past me, luckily).

IMO: If they stop modding because the don't get like 1000 downloads or whatever then they mod for the wrong reasons. It should be fun doing it and shareing is a bonus. I'm long enough in the shareing of my stuff business to not depend on downloads. Hell one of my creations did only get download like 4 times in 7 years. But thats not whats driving me and noone should depend on that.

Hi MeCripp

You are right, modders mod because they like it and i did 4 hours exacly that. I also learnd a few new things while i liked it :-). I had fun doing it and want to share it. How i share is my own choice. And if you would have taken a look you would have seen that the attachment nodes are not only fixed they are in new places wich took me quite a few tries to make it how i want it. How many people my stuff use is their choice, hell im happy for me not depended on download numbers for self-esteem (these times are way past me, luckily).

IMO: If they stop modding because the don't get like 1000 downloads or whatever then they mod for the wrong reasons. It should be fun doing it and shareing is a bonus. I'm long enough in the shareing of my stuff business to not depend on downloads. Hell one of my creations did only get download like 4 times in 7 years. But thats not whats driving me and noone should depend on that.

For that part

If they stop modding because the don't get like 1000 downloads
you are right :) and yes it can eat up alot of time editing files.

• 4 weeks later...

MBI 0.12 = https://www.dropbox.com/s/at111eypyfnhajg/MBIv0.12.rar?dl=0

no v0.11 , don't ask it's secret internal project, nah!

With 1.0 of ksp, i need to fixe attachment nodes, and convert textures to dds, glad you take initiative about that Manuxkerb.

Can you make it for the rest of parts? plz, you have done good job. send me mp.

• 1 month later...

The LK tank/frame works great, after a little tweaking in the VAB.

Any chance of a sample .craft file for the Luna sample return mission? I can't figure out for the life of me how to assemble the parts correctly and make the mission work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.