blacsky33

[1.4.1] Monkey Business Inc.( classicparts+octolander+retroparts)

can i ask what is the status of updating to 1.2.1? I am not asking when it will happen, just want to know what is working and what needs to be updated and if they need to be updated, at what stage they are :wink:

Sry guys, i was taking a break from KSP, i work on a personal project, so i don't have new parts.

All parts mods seams to work fine for me in 1.2.2 , tell me if there is something.

U1HlJnE.png

WIP, i made a alternative orbital booster for mercury ( BDB style), with 4 individual solid booster shots.

19 minutes ago, blacsky33 said:

WIP, i made a alternative orbital booster for mercury ( BDB style), with 4 individual solid booster shots.

Holy smokes that's awesome!!!

How could I miss this awesome mod!...Real nice models!

I'm trying to use Ring Landing Legs, but they are not working for 1.2.2. Do I need some extra stuff for them?

Now that ksp dlc is here, i finish those 3 parts, i think it will help make better historical mission, compatible with BDB parts in mind: 

Mercury parts

btw i tried my other parts , all seem to be working.

oof @blacsky33 that is so awesome. One of my great regrets of the Mercury and Gemini parts in BDB, because they were adopted from other stockalike mods, aren't as accurate / detailed as they could be. Those parts are awesome!

More pepole should really geto to know this mod, its parts are awsome and add a function most others don't

On 5/29/2018 at 3:02 PM, JRR said:

More pepole should really geto to know this mod, its parts are awsome and add a function most others don't

Agree! (And thus: bump)

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Parts look great, I hope that @blacsky33 sticks around, it would be a shame if these were lost.

Indeed, the parts are very cool. The author seems to go for periods of time between updates, I'm sure we'll ssee them again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.