[WIP] [1.0.5] (Dev Paused) QuizTech Aero Pack v1.2.9.x | Updated: 8/9/15 |

Quiznos323

What parts/features would you like to see next?  

851 members have voted

1. 1. What parts/features would you like to see next?

• I don't care about B9 versions
    • Mk1 fighter cockpit
    • R.A.P.I.E.R. vtol engines
    • A shorter Mk2 to Mk1 adapter w/ intakes
    • Other engines besides vtols

I have an issue in where I cant unlock the vtol engines and command pods which only leaves me with the rcs thruster and the drone part. I also tried it on sandbox and it didnt show up in the parts list

Update: I am so stupid :( I added the zip file.

Edited by KazeNinja

There are attachment node issues. Many, many issues with attachment nodes.

EDIT: Also, the K10 cockpit does not have an IVA.

The K-10 does not have an IVA yet, but I will make one eventually when I find some time.

You're still having attachment node issues? Strange, I went through them all and they should be fixed..

The K-10 does not have an IVA yet, but I will make one eventually when I find some time.

You're still having attachment node issues? Strange, I went through them all and they should be fixed..

I re-installed it, and the attachment node issues vanished. However, the twin turbofan engine animation does not seem to work.

EDIT: Found a part that has the attachment node bug. The Mk2 to 1.25m adapter with intakes part will not let other parts connect to the back-side node.

Edited by Mekan1k

I re-installed it, and the attachment node issues vanished. However, the twin turbofan engine animation does not seem to work.

EDIT: Found a part that has the attachment node bug. The Mk2 to 1.25m adapter with intakes part will not let other parts connect to the back-side node.

Ahh, yes it seems that that one slipped through, just fixed it though! blowfish is correct in that BDAnimationModules does need an update. The twin engines were giving a nullexception error and refused to function with the module present, so I commented it out for now. I forgot to add that to the change log lol.

I was about to get all grumbly about how the Thunderbolt IVA was messed up, and that it looked like it was referencing non-existent B9 RPM displays, and then I remembered I had only the B9 struts and small lights installed, and thus the fault was entirely mine. So... great to see this working nicely in 1.0 :D

I cant seem to switch the F-35 engine into VTOL mode it acts like a normal jet and their is no button to toggle vtol

Make sure that you have the latest version of firespitter installed. There is one packaged in the main file.

Working on a new wing/engine combo :) Will be configured to work on planets without oxygen as well, like Duna for example.

Would you guys prefer the fan to be just open to the air when deactivated, or to have an animation that opens/closes on activation/deactivation?

Edit: Delta Wing is for scale.

9myM0FUh.png

OQPJz9vh.png

WOW! That Wing-Engine part is awesome, I think in a few days after the next update RoninPawn will remake his HeliCarrier... again :wink:

It's funny you mention that, his video was a big part of what inspired me to make it xD

Im sure I messed up somewhere as Im not an expert at modding games, but Im having an issue where I cannot get into IVA with the K10 cockpit at all. In fact, there is no window in the lower right corner where you would normally see the kebal, but he IS in there because I can EVA... All the other cockpits seem to have working IVAs tho. Only the K10 doesn't and I cannot figure it out...

The readme says the files I need are in the extras folder, but nothing I do with that helps...

Im hoping I dont need B9 aerospace...I haven't gotten it yet because it hasn't been updated for 1.0.2 yet....is there no way to make it work?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.