[WIP] [1.0.5] (Dev Paused) QuizTech Aero Pack v1.2.9.x | Updated: 8/9/15 |

Quiznos323

What parts/features would you like to see next?  

851 members have voted

1. 1. What parts/features would you like to see next?

• I don't care about B9 versions
    • Mk1 fighter cockpit
    • R.A.P.I.E.R. vtol engines
    • A shorter Mk2 to Mk1 adapter w/ intakes
    • Other engines besides vtols

Looks good!

On another note, that duckbill cockpit you made- will it be released? (With IVA of course- with a cockpit like that, you need an IVA for the fact of awesome!

Not sure, it was kind of a concept piece, but if I like how it comes out then I will release it. And yes, I would make sure it had a cool IVA :)

I feel like you got the idea for pic #2 from me :P

I did! It was a great suggestion. I'll include it in the next update :)

In other news, this is almost finished, just gotta make sure everything is tweaked the way I want it:

uudCWrjh.png

I did! It was a great suggestion. I'll include it in the next update :)

In other news, this is almost finished, just gotta make sure everything is tweaked the way I want it:

http://i.imgur.com/uudCWrjh.png

Holy crap that looks awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Holy crap that looks awesome

wont let me add rep ;-;

-Speaking of suggestions, i have another you might like :P

The MK2 probe core you made is awesome, and honestly i use it for a tail most of the time

Would it be possible to make a version of it with LF in it?

Edited by Kozak

-Speaking of suggestions, i have another you might like :P

The MK2 probe core you made is awesome, and honestly i use it for a tail most of the time

Would it be possible to make a version of it with LF in it?

Yeah that wouldn't be hard to do :)

Hi there, I love your future release, I want it to my tech tree, great work.

Anyway, do you think you can add this sort of things which make spaceplace more, beautiful shaped ? :

http://i.imgur.com/nqtvt2O.jpg?1

That's an interesting idea, I'll consider it :) I can imagine making different variants of them that perform different tasks (i.e. intake, RCS, fuel, battery, etc).

How do I use the "Phoenix" VTOL Wing Section? I couldn't notice the difference between the hover mod On or Off. And using that little plane that came with the mod, the only thing that "hover height" did was flip my craft around.

How do I use the "Phoenix" VTOL Wing Section? I couldn't notice the difference between the hover mod On or Off. And using that little plane that came with the mod, the only thing that "hover height" did was flip my craft around.

I think I may remove the hover function in the next update until Firespitter.dll is fixed for it. The heat bug combined with not seeming to work seems more like a hassle at this point than a worthwhile feature.

To get the wing section to work place them in symmetry and whichever wing has the flag decal pointing towards the floor should be set to reverse thrust. Default thrust always points in the direction opposite the flag, or "up", side :).

Personally, I just throw a crapload of that jet-rcs stuff on, and then hover myself.

Awesome! Can I ask about the "cylcone" lifter section, is there a way to shut the "fairings" round the engine when moving forward in flight?

The Cyclone animation is dependent on the engine state, so to close them you have to deactivate the engine :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.