[WIP] [1.0.5] (Dev Paused) QuizTech Aero Pack v1.2.9.x | Updated: 8/9/15 |

Quiznos323

What parts/features would you like to see next?  

851 members have voted

1. 1. What parts/features would you like to see next?

• I don't care about B9 versions
    • Mk1 fighter cockpit
    • R.A.P.I.E.R. vtol engines
    • A shorter Mk2 to Mk1 adapter w/ intakes
    • Other engines besides vtols

I became a part of this forum just to tell you that I'm REALLY impressed by your work! :D

If you are going to make the rotor tweakable, then I suggest that you add a height field as well (i.e. the height between the base of the part and the center of the rotors).

I do like the small touch that you made with the white strips on the leading edges of the rotors because they give the rotors a certain depth.

absoloutely Epic! I cannot wait until the Helicopter parts are ready for release. yo ualso do Wicked Iva's! I cant wait to make an osprey as well! :D

If you want an osprey cockpit, try Phantom Works:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/109567-FantomWorks-KAX-Part-Pack

Not quite the same art style, but whatever.

Hi Quiznos, any idea why the CKAN config doesn't match the install instructions? It is forcing install of ModuleRCSFX and RPM Core which are clearly not required dependencies according to your manual install instructions and 1.2.9 package contents.

I installed them all anyway though because I wanted this cool mod :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I will be pausing development on the pack until further notice due to my studies and general busyness irl. I love making stuff for you guys and will be back when my schedule allows it! Thanks for all of your patience and support!

-Quiznos

aiHpW4xh.jpg

Edited by Quiznos323

• 4 weeks later...

Hi first thing i have to say is amazing design, i seen it in action but i have a problem. after moving everything in the Gamedata folder into KSP Gamedata, and launching the game it seems to always get stuck on Module manager, i have already searched to see if there was any other Module manager files in the KSP folder, but there wasn't, and i have updated the Module manager file to the latest but still did nothing. i also tried launching the game without the Module manager file but it gets stuck on the Mk2TwinTurboJet files, and other files from engine folder. Idk if those folders need Module manager but i'm really stuck. it would be wonderful if you could help me please.

Edited by NightmaresTYS
Pictures didn't work

Hi first thing i have to say is amazing design, i seen it in action but i have a problem. after moving everything in the Gamedata folder into KSP Gamedata, and launching the game it seems to always get stuck on Module manager, i have already searched to see if there was any other Module manager files in the KSP folder, but there wasn't, and i have updated the Module manager file to the latest but still did nothing. i also tried launching the game without the Module manager file but it gets stuck on the Mk2TwinTurboJet files, and other files from engine folder. Idk if those folders need Module manager but i'm really stuck. it would be wonderful if you could help me please.

Firstly, welcome to the forums! :)

Now, as to your support request, we need your output log to diagnose the problem. If you are unsure of what that is, or where to find it, please read this.

ok so hear is my output file and a image of the loading screen.

huokzr.png

https://mega.nz/#!Z1FhFQSZ!IVTsXwxCu9SgZElJ39sCSR75_4P_ZkP13WAySfAtbJc

again i replaced the Module manager with a newer version than what was in the mod file.

if there is anything else you need let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

i had to use tinypic, because imgur didn't work sadly. i was able to upload the image to imgur. but ksp didn't show the image.

Edited by NightmaresTYS

May I suggest this A-7 Corsair II cockpit, but as 1.25m with intake part cut off (we can add it ourselves with other parts) and 0.625m node instead of nosecone? It would be useful not only for this plane but for a bunch of other designs as well.

NimAC8478A7.JPG

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.