[WIP] [1.0.5] (Dev Paused) QuizTech Aero Pack v1.2.9.x | Updated: 8/9/15 |

Quiznos323

What parts/features would you like to see next?  

851 members have voted

1. 1. What parts/features would you like to see next?

• I don't care about B9 versions
    • Mk1 fighter cockpit
    • R.A.P.I.E.R. vtol engines
    • A shorter Mk2 to Mk1 adapter w/ intakes
    • Other engines besides vtols

Please move all future conversation about this mod to the new release thread:

On 7/29/2016 at 1:09 AM, Murdabenne said:

Might want to point the CKAN "homepage" metadata to this forum post instead of the spacedock download page.  Its a nice thing, although not a necessity (GIYF)

It should be pointing to the new release thread in a little while

• 2 months later...

Small request. 

could you make a small jet engine that uses intake atmosphere and EC for propellant same as the RCS ports?  I am looking at making very small craft and need a .375M (or what ever that size is) jet engine that is just a ducted fan.  so EC and intake air, with no need for oxygen.  can just reuse a model from some other part scaled down to the size.  no need for anything fancy, I just cant seem to get the frankenbeast I tried to make to actually work.

the point is the craft is so small that it can't deal with the weight of fuel and fuel tanks etc.  it needs to just use an electric ducted fan for thrust.  I have used electric propellers for this in the past, but I wanted something a bit faster, so a nice ducted fan engine would be sweet.

Edited by Bit Fiddler

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 3:45 PM, Bit Fiddler said:

Small request. 

could you make a small jet engine that uses intake atmosphere and EC for propellant same as the RCS ports?  I am looking at making very small craft and need a .375M (or what ever that size is) jet engine that is just a ducted fan.  so EC and intake air, with no need for oxygen.  can just reuse a model from some other part scaled down to the size.  no need for anything fancy, I just cant seem to get the frankenbeast I tried to make to actually work.

the point is the craft is so small that it can't deal with the weight of fuel and fuel tanks etc.  it needs to just use an electric ducted fan for thrust.  I have used electric propellers for this in the past, but I wanted something a bit faster, so a nice ducted fan engine would be sweet.

New thread, post there.

Mods, you may want to lock this one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.