[WIP] [1.0.5] (Dev Paused) QuizTech Aero Pack v1.2.9.x | Updated: 8/9/15 |

Quiznos323

What parts/features would you like to see next?  

851 members have voted

1. 1. What parts/features would you like to see next?

• I don't care about B9 versions
    • Mk1 fighter cockpit
    • R.A.P.I.E.R. vtol engines
    • A shorter Mk2 to Mk1 adapter w/ intakes
    • Other engines besides vtols

Why is my craft sliding to one side at like 1000m without me doing anything?

But the wings are awesome!

Hmm not sure, did you maybe set some yaw trim by accident? Thanks :)

Nice!

Also, thanks MeCripp for your advice on texture converting, it helped a lot :)

Edited by Quiznos323

Thank you so much mr. quiz, You have helped me with so many mod problems! I feel like such an idiot for not tryingg to even look at the readme files... THANKS AGAIN

Edited by Dragon1057
spelling errors

for some reason the lift fan wings are overheating and exploding even at less than 1/4 throttle whenever i use them, do you know why this might be? it's really irritating, because they're so cool and i want to use them.

for some reason the lift fan wings are overheating and exploding even at less than 1/4 throttle whenever i use them, do you know why this might be? it's really irritating, because they're so cool and i want to use them.

Are you using the hover mode? I put a disclaimer about it on the main post. Firespitter has a bug right now that causes them to overheat when in hover mode, so I would just use them as normal for now until it is patched and you should be fine.

Quiznos, stahp. I'm not using your mod because I'm near my ram limit. You're not making me feel good about my decision.

All the textures are in DDS format now, so the contribution to overall memory usage should be pretty small. If you have part mods that don't yet have DDS textures, look at them first.

Quiznos, stahp. I'm not using your mod because I'm near my ram limit. You're not making me feel good about my decision.

Lol, I apologize ;). But as blowfish pointed out the mod should use up less space than before :)

OpenGL may help you stuff in more mods.

Oh -- I keep forgetting about this. Is there a good list of tips at re-improving the graphics quality when using OpenGL?

[edit]D'oh... Didn't notice the link in the first part of your sentence. :D OpenGL frees up a *ton* of ram, but the reduction in image quality and performance are still taking some tweaking to fix.

Edited by Beetlecat

UPDATE: I appologize, I had accidentally put a copy of GameData/QuizTechAero INSIDE of /GameData. All problems are fixed. Keep up the amazing work!

I keep getting duplicate parts in the SPH. This only started with the most recent update. I have deleted the QuizTechAero folder, made sure BahaSP and Firespitter are up to date and completely reinstalled from the latest upload on KerbalStuff. I can see no reason for this error, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by faulk_wulf
Fixed Problem.

Can I make a request?

Those big glass cockpits are just begging for a TextureReplacer reflections config. This is all I need in my life.

It would be glorious.

There is a reflection config already in the Extras folder :)

@casnymag

Actually you just copy everything from the 'GameData'-folder into your GameData and it should work fine.

This is correct. A lot of people have been trying to extract the large folder into GameData and have been getting strange results. Only take what's inside [1.x] QuizTechAeroPack vX\GameData and put it in your own GameData. The instructions are in the ReadMe.txt, and I encourage everyone to read them before posting about installation issues.

P.S. Those are some cool crafts that you posted DeepSlayLP :)

Edited by Quiznos323

CKAN please....

Stop that. You can be happy if someone supports CKAN, but if they do not you should just accept that. It is not the end game of mod support and the constant nagging for it is highly annoying.

CKAN please....

Quiztech Aero is on CKAN, you most likely have a dependency conflict, thus it is not listed for you.

That dependency is most likely BDAnimation, delete that manually and install from CKAN as well.

Edited by Nothalogh

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.