'For questions that don't merit their own thread.' Thread in most subforums.

Robotengineer

Something that really bugs me is people starting threads with one-line questions, even when there is a 'For questions that don't merit their own thread' thread. I propose that there be a FQTDMTOT thread in the subforums where they make sense, and that they be stickied.

I would love a "For crafts that don't merit their own thread" section in the Spacecraft Exchange. Not because the craft there aren't great, but simply because I often debate over whether a certain craft I build is cool enough to be added to the Exchange... and I'd be posting there more often if there was a thread specifically for my kinda-decent creations. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I do agree with you about the many threads that are started with simple questions. It would be much better to funnel them into a single place.

-Upsilon

I would love a "For crafts that don't merit their own thread" section in the Spacecraft Exchange. Not because the craft there aren't great, but simply because I often debate over whether a certain craft I build is cool enough to be added to the Exchange... and I'd be posting there more often if there was a thread specifically for my kinda-decent creations. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

For the Spacecraft Exchange specifically, we do have the perennial "craft showcase" threads that basically already serve that purpose, though they do occasionally get snowed under by the single-craft / creator threads.

That said, it's certainly an interesting idea, and one I've seen implemented without too many problems on other forums across the 'Net. Won't make any promises, but it's definitely something we'll consider :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.