Parts not showing

Hello,

I have .90 installed on my mac with Steam. I have a few mods installed (KW/RemoteTech/Mechjeb/Boxsat) but only the BoxSat parts are showing (not even stock), even for capsules. When the game is loading, I see it going through the process of loading the mods in the load screen, but none are visible when I go to the build hangar, just the box sat stuff.

There are a couple of reasons not all the parts are loading, but they have one solution: use Steam to verify the integrity of the game cache.

Your stock parts aren't showing up because they're not there. Other parts aren't showing up because stock RESOURCE definitions are missing, which crashes the part loader. Looks like you do have all four mods correctly installed, but you overwrote the entire KSP/GameData folder when you installed the first one. For future reference, Mac OS X will only offer to merge folders if you copy and paste, not move. In general, it's better to merge by hand even on Windows.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.