• 0.11-0.13
    • 0.14-0.16
    • 0.17-0.19
    • 0.20-0.22
    • 0.23-0.25
    • I didn't join KSP, I'm only a forum user
    • Will join at release. (1.0)

Well the Sips feature (a.k.a "

") wasn't the reason for 0.17 - 0.19 implosion, since it was done during version 0.13.

The version when squad released KSP on Steam might be the reason.

0.8.somethingorother, you young whipper snappers. Back then we had PROPER KSP, none of this nonsense you kids do these days . . .

Where them 2011 peeps at? :D

Edited by Flixxbeatz

You are the only user in the thread with an account older than mine, so far.

How dare you!

And here comes Pablo with an even older one.

I am from Orbiter, been playing since Harv posted a link to KSP on O-F. So I have been playing since the first day of public release. I remember us trying to set altitude records in the first couple days. Pretty sure I held the record for awhile. The game got pretty angry when I was escaping kerbins SOI, very jittery.

Couple of years back, when it cropped up on my Steam alerts a whole bunch from people playing it. I googled it because it sounded interesting, and discovered it was a game I totally wanted.

So I downloaded the demo, ran out of demo to play, and then bought the full game because I was too impatient to wait for a sale.

Not regretted it.

Started playing with 0.13.3 when it was still at that stage.

Then, I bought the game during the 0.15-0.16 transition: I remember the huge lag in the forum and the store, at the time, I didn't know it was because of the release(I didn't even know there was a release) so I thought it was because of a more intense activity due to the fact we were the week-end... :blush:

I came on board at .23.5... I'd heard a couple people mention it in the same tones that I'd heard just before I discovered minecraft and spent a chunk of my life playing that. So when I seen it on sale, my curiosity got the best of me. And then I spent 777 hours in KSP... it quickly unseated my previous favorite steam game from it's throne at the top of my "hours played" list.

0.18. That said, I'll be taking a break for a few months. I have a novel I need to wrap up and get published, and KSP is a powerful distraction. See you all late summerish.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.