Squadcast Summary (2015-02-28) - Insert-Witty-Edition-Title-Here Edition

BudgetHedgehog

Thanks again for the info. I do not like the lines for resources. Also is it supposed to be multicolored? I can barely distinguish colors, is that because of terrain or actually intentional?

It is color based, but you can change the heatmap colors to your likeness in case it is hard for you to distinguish them

Do you think we'll get some different sized drills or is that something to just TweakScale?

I'm in two minds about that, personally. They're mining equipment, they're big, unwieldy and heavy. They're not something that could fit on a tiny rover, for example. So I would understand if it's just the one size. That said, I do like choice and Kethane handled the two drill sizes well - the smaller was still fairly large. I dunno, really.. I can't say I'd prefer 1 size because I want choice and I can't say I want choice because it'll seem silly if I could fit an entire ISRU facility on a Rovemate, you know?

Thanks OWK, great summary as always. Really looking forward to trying out the resource aspects, that drill looks v nice. Do you think we'll get some different sized drills or is that something to just TweakScale?

Is someone planning what I think he's planning? Because I am. I really wanted a drill that would fit on a small rover for my constellation mission..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.