Satellite Explodes on game reload/switch to ship

I am running the following mods:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/76972-0-90-KSPRC-Renaissance-Compilation-artworks-remake-V-0-1-9-5-%2818-02-15%29

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/59005-0-90-Release-4-3-Dec-16-2014-Active-Texture-Management-Save-RAM%21

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/97285-KSP-v0-90-Stock-Bug-Fix-Modules-%28Release-v0-1-7d-6-Jan-15%29-Misc-Utilities-%2818-Jan-15%29

I launch a ship into orbit that has a satellite mounted on its front end. The ship makes it to orbit just find, stabilizes orbit just fine. I detach the satellite and all is still well.

I then deorbit the lift vehicle leaving just the satellite in orbit. I switch to the satellite and all is well, it works perfect.

The problem starts when I quit KSP and reload it and try to switch to the satellite again. Upon switching to the satellite, it shudders, then goes completely crazy flipping around for a moment before finally exploding most every component off of it and out into space.

Any insight/ideas on what might be causing this would be appreciated. Thank you!

We need a little more information to be able to help.

First would be a log file, in order to get one that will provide the most accurate information please follow these steps.

Make sure you have already launched the satellite and quit out of the game.

Start the game again

Load your save

Go to the satellite in question and let it explode

Quit out to the Space Center and exit the game

Please don't do anything else during the session, this will ensure we have the shortest log file possible which means less stuff to sift through to figure out what is going wrong.

In the directory that KSP is contained in, find the KSP_Data folder, inside will be a text file called output_log.txt upload this to dropbox or some other place we can download it and take a look.

Other things that would be useful is the craft file, and maybe some screenshots of the craft. Are you using any kind of part clipping in the satellite?

I completely rebuilt the satellite from the ground up and this time it does not seem to happen. It must have been a part clipping issue I suppose. Thank you all for attempting to help, I greatly appreciate your time!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.