Help with multiple mods

I just downloaded and installed two mods, the Outer Planets mod, and the Working Multiple Star Systems mod. which I can get both to work individually, but when I try to load them together, only the last one that I added will work, and the other one will have a few small aspects work into the game in some other weird buggy way. For example if I add the outer planets mod last, all of the outer planets appear and THAT mod works fine, but the other star systems disappear, and when I click on certain things, like the sun, It changes it to one of the objects from the star systems mod, a black hole, and it doesn't load the sun/black hole with the proper physics of either. Does anybody know what the problem is, or better yet, how I might go about fixing it?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well Ive been having a problem with launching crafts. Sometimes when I go to launch, the craft wont be on the launchpad, instead it will be out in outer space, near the Kerbol systems orbit, but not in the solar system. After I revert to the launch to the space center, and try to launch again it usually shows up at the launch pad the second or third time. I have another problem. I launched a probe into orbit around Kerbin, and then I returned to the space center. When I later went to the tracking station to view it, it had somehow moved into orbit around Blacky Karmin (the black hole that is added with this mod). How did these things happen. Is it somehow moving the star systems and the spacecraft in their orbits the wrong way, and not at the same rate?

It's not about files, it's about the plugins. Loading both plugins at once will cause both to do things that break each other because they are both trying to modify the same game system differently. No matter what you do you won't get it to work.

Can I get both mods to run on the same plugin somehow? If not then nevermind that. Is there any way i can get the outer planets mod's planet files onto the working multiple star systems mod? I just need the actual planet files to run, none of the plugin stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I need help with this Working Multiple Star Systems mod. I ditched the outer planets one, and gave up, but now that I'm running only the star systems one, I'm still having problems. When I load a save, all of my flights in progress all load in some crazy orbit around Blacky Karman. Like I said, I'm only using this mod, and all other mods I'm running have nothing to do with this. I reinstalled the mod even, and replaced all the necessary files, but It still does this. Any ideas how to fix it?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.