[Mod Collection] Sigma Mod Expansions

Sigma88

my KSPRC doens't put auroras around Eve, are you sure you had auroras there?

anyway I've noticed that I should probably exclude the Auroras from being recolored, I'll release an hotfix tomorrow (it's late now)

thanks for the report!

This is very...very..Absolutely magnificient ! I really love what you did (and the presentation in the forum thread) !

thank you

I'm glad you like it :)

have you / do you plan to ....download some of the expansions?

I just noticed something. If Pluron detects OPM, it should probably edit Eeloo's description to mention Pluron instead of Plock.

yeah :) I'll fix that in the next release, unless plock gets revamped, because when that happens Pluron will be moved on a different orbit to be an addition more than a replacement

Is this expected?

[sCANsat] SCANsat resource celestial body config: [Khato] is empty; something probably went wrong here

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

[sCANsat] No resources found assigned for Celestial Body: Khato, skipping...

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

[sCANsat] SCANsat resource celestial body config: [Pluron] is empty; something probably went wrong here

[sCANsat] No resources found assigned for Celestial Body: Pluron, skipping...

Is this expected?

I haven't provided any resources but I thought KSP added them automatically, I'll have to look into that.

thanks for reporting it :)

have you tried with the stock scanner?

PS: are you also using SigmaBinary?

-edit-

I tried a clean install with pluron khato + scansat

everything seemed fine on pluron and khato.

but I'm not that experienced with scansat after 1.0 so I may be missing something

Edited by Sigma88

no, it shouldn't have any impact on the resources.

anyway, I've tried scanning using both scansat and the regular stock scan and both find ore around both khato and pluron.

keep in mind that kopernicus has some issues with resource overlay

link

So, I was thinking to make a proper release thread for some of the expansions, would anyone have any problems with this mod being split into the different packages?

I think for a proper release it would be better to have:

1- Sigma: OPM Expansion (including Tilt + Recolor)

2- Sigma: RT Expansion (including Antennas + OuterSpaceComms)

3- Sigma: Pluron-Khato

4- Sigma: Stock Recolor

I would wait to release the last two, because they are not yet release-worthy in my opinion.

Single feature download will still be available of course, I'm not sure about the full download tho.

It's kinda weird to push out a new patch for the whole pack when I just need to update one of the features...

no, it shouldn't have any impact on the resources.

I reinstalled all mods again and deleted some other useless mods I was using. It seems the log messages are gone and the resources are being generated just fine. KSP is weird sometimes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.