[1.0.x] Civilian Population 1.4

michaelhester07

Do you have any plans to put this up on Ckan?

Minwaabi, please see the new thread for any future questions :)

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/124162-1-0-2-Civilian-Population-1-5-1-%28update-6-4-15%29

Ive taken over support for CivPop currently :)

I have not set it up on CKAN directly. But I did select the option when setting it up on Kerbalstuff. Ill double check and see if it is.

Great mod. Nice stuff.

If I want to build an off-planet base is there anyways to transport civies to them if I build on site? Aside from flying a few apartment comnplexes out and letting the pop grow slowly I mean : )

1. Make sure you've downloaded the lastest version (linked in the post right above yours) Any further questions refer to the new thread.

2. You can transport Civies in the apartment complexes, but other than that, thats it. Now if you are in kerbin SOI, And using the Civilian Contractor dock, the Civies will come out quicker, (transported to you in civilian transports) Outside of the SOI, they only grow through Reproduction.

• 1 month later...

Two issues. One the reactor is WAY too big. Either need a much smaller version or shrink the current version. Second I am getting massive drag on parts even when they are not on the 'front' from the habitation civ parts. Put up the 8 civ part and it was creating a MASSIVE red drag line even though it was mostly blocked from the front by aerodynamic parts. So might need to look at that.

Two issues. One the reactor is WAY too big. Either need a much smaller version or shrink the current version. Second I am getting massive drag on parts even when they are not on the 'front' from the habitation civ parts. Put up the 8 civ part and it was creating a MASSIVE red drag line even though it was mostly blocked from the front by aerodynamic parts. So might need to look at that.

Thanks Oak, ill take a look at the drag issues.

Far as the reactor goes, Just get some 7.5meter rockets to launch it ;) Or ask Comwarrior :P On a more serious note, There are alot of other options though with the starlifter/MKS reactors/NFT . I will see what i can do though!

On another note, Post in the new thread with any future issues. (wish i could get this old one closed to avoid confusion, but since i didn't start it, don't believe i Can.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/124162-1-0-2-Civilian-Population-1-5-1-%28update-6-4-15%29