Look Rotation Vector is zero (unity Problem?)

KSP: 0.90 Windows 32bit

Problem: GUI unresponsive to change craft command or return to space center

Mods Installed:

Dark Multiplayer

Remote tech

Kerbal Alarm clock

ScanSat

Texture Replacer

Interstellar visual mods

Station Science (not used yet but installed)

Reproduction Steps:

Unknown

Log:

not necessary? it just spams "Look rotation Vector is Zero" constantly, IDK how that might help.

Hey all,

So I am building a space station when I realize that I'm not able to jump to other ships or go to the space center, in fact I cant transition to anything outside of the ships display radius at all and only inside of it while using the [ and ] keys. I jump into the debug and I get a constantly scrolling error of "Look rotation vector is zero" on and on forever. I have to force quit the game using Alt+f4 and can then pick up somewhere else using a quick save. The quick save will take me back to the station, which should be a problem right? but it's not a problem immediately. It seems that this only happens after a while (possibly Debug getting too large with repeat entries)?

A quick google search found this but honestly coding is a bit out of my element. ;.;

http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/397425/look-rotation-viewing-vector-is-zero-error.html

The following mods are active while on this station:

Dark Multiplayer

Remote tech

Kerbal Alarm clock.

let me know what else I can do to try and recreat this problem. and thank you for having a look, any information is greatly appreciated.

I think this is a texture replacer incompatibility with something - I had it last week. I can't remember what the incompatibility was right now though :S maybe it will jog someone else's memory.

Edit: Mine was caused by Ven's stock revamp trying to use TextureReplacer's reflections, simply solved by removing the cfg which adds reflections. No idea what yours would be.

Edited by Van Disaster

I had the same issue as Van Disaster.

I flat turned the reflections off using the in-game gui. I like the reflections but not so in love with them that I wanted to track down exactly which CFG (or many) were doing it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.