Human Space Program

Yukon0009

Human Space Program is a multi-genre space simulation game where the kerbal creates his or her own mini space program. The game was created in 20.11 by PLATOON, a game-making company from Mexiko.

In HSP, you have a small army of pink skinned aliens known as "Humans" and rocket parts at your disposal. The current game modes are Sandbox, Science and Space Race. In Sandbox, the kerbal has all the parts unlocked

and free to use, in Science you must "develop" parts in order to unlock them, and in Space Race, you play as either the "Soviets" or "Americans" and the objective is to beat the other to the Mun and beyond.

Features

• A full-fledged physics system, courtesy of the Harmony physics system V.5.

• Fly missions to the "Moon", "Mars", or explore the "Solar" system.

• Assemble massive international space stations in orbit.

• Full modding support-and a massive kommunity of modders.

• Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.

• Advanced staging and "astronauts", train them, develop and improve parts.

• Space Race roleplaying mode

Human Space Program is a multi-genre space simulation game where the kerbal creates his or her own mini space program. The game was created in 20.11 by PLATOON, a game-making company from Mexiko.

In HSP, you have a small army of pink skinned aliens known as "Humans" and rocket parts at your disposal. The current game modes are Sandbox, Science and Space Race. In Sandbox, the kerbal has all the parts unlocked

and free to use, in Science you must "develop" parts in order to unlock them, and in Space Race, you play as either the "Soviets" or "Americans" and the objective is to beat the other to the Mun and beyond.

Features

• A full-fledged physics system, courtesy of the Harmony physics system V.5.

• Fly missions to the "Moon", "Mars", or explore the "Solar" system.

• Assemble massive international space stations in orbit.

• Full modding support-and a massive kommunity of modders.

• Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.

• Advanced staging and "astronauts", train them, develop and improve parts.

• Space Race roleplaying mode

XD ahh this is amazing 10/10 Ign every kerbal should play

How about, instead of pulling a role reversal, we did this:

Klingon Space Program is a multi-genre space exploration game where the Kerbal can create their own massive scale space military. The game was created on stardate -311485.22038305417 by MILITIA, a marketing company from Mexikerb.

In KSP, you send out tall spiny-foreheaded creatures called "Klingons" into their star system, conquering it all the way. It comes in three game modes: Sandbox, Conquest, and Career. In Sandbox mode, all of the parts are ready and unlocked for you to use. In Conquest mode, you simply fly out and conquer all of the alien worlds, gaining fear in your enemies. In Career mode, you have to balance Bribery, Fear, and Technological Progress to conquer the galaxy!

Features:

*A fully fledged physics and orbital motion system, forced from the Congolmeration Engine.

*Fly Missions to Praxis, and other moons of the Klinzhai Star System.

*Assemble massive war machines in orbit.

*Full modding support with a massive coalition of modders.

*Build ships with multiple stages, and crush those who stand beneath them.

*Klingonauts, train them to be honourable warriors and improve the technological progress of the race.

*Military conquest mode, where you can explore and conquer other star systems brutally.

Be careful with this. It installed a virus onto my system called Politics.worm. Now NOTHING works AT ALL but it keeps telling me it is, and draining my bank accounts. Every so often it asks if I want to remove it, but no matter how many times I click "Yes" its still there. Tho the dialog occasionally changes colors.

Be careful with this. It installed a virus onto my system called Politics.worm. Now NOTHING works AT ALL but it keeps telling me it is, and draining my bank accounts. Every so often it asks if I want to remove it, but no matter how many times I click "Yes" its still there. Tho the dialog occasionally changes colors.

It removed Politics.worm for me. Now I am stuck with Anarchy.worm. Now I get no funding! Everything is worse! I thought nothing happened before but... somehow it is worse! It often leaves after about 1-2 years though but funding and priority for space events have been reset and even set back by several years. GAH!

• 1 month later...

I really don't like the additional feature; how you have to have "safety". What is this and how can I get rid of it? Whenever I try to launch manned flights I am always questioned about this "safety" I think the game should imitate our space program more; remove "safety" now!

There is a major glitch when I tried to play this- a bug called the President deleted all my Constellation Program ships as soon as the year 2010 was reached.

EDIT: Just playing it now and the VAB says "Too many boosters" WHY?!!!!

There is a major glitch when I tried to play this- a bug called the President deleted all my Constellation Program ships as soon as the year 2010 was reached.

EDIT: Just playing it now and the VAB says "Too many boosters" WHY?!!!!

Don't worry, it just renames the ships. Try searching in the backup for "Senate Launch System" or something like that. You might find it there.

Thanks for the tips. Although I could not find a Senate Launch System. I found a Space Launch System and a secret Congress report when I looked in the files. BTW the picture in my avatar is me playing HSP.

Edited by Bev7787

I've been playing this for 58 in-game years and still haven't got a Human to Mars. It's as if I never have any 'Money' to build anything with. Is this a bug that will be fixed?

Same problem here. In the end I was defeated to mars by a small company called 'SpaceX'. How does 'SpaceX' expand into space faster than me, when my space program is decades older? They can even save money by reusing their rockets!

It installed a virus onto my system called Politics.worm. Now NOTHING works AT ALL but it keeps telling me it is, and draining my bank accounts. Every so often it asks if I want to remove it, but no matter how many times I click "Yes" its still there. Tho the dialog occasionally changes colors.

If you look in the config you will find the two colors are named 'democrat' and 'republican'. Neither will let me do anything, though

I really don't like the additional feature; how you have to have "safety". What is this and how can I get rid of it? Whenever I try to launch manned flights I am always questioned about this "safety" I think the game should imitate our space program more; remove "safety" now!

Exactly! Because of this I cant use any of my traditional methods to reach space (cannon, mega powered decouplers, etc) because they are considered 'unsafe'. And every launch has to include useless things like parachutes, life support systems and other useless dead weight.

my rockts im bilding keep on being "cancled' what is ths? plz fix platoon

I have heard that the likelihood of this happening is proportional to the amount of science the mission would have given.

I think I found another bug: Evreything takes so LONG-it took me 500yrs to go to the outer solar system with a "Human"!

- - - Updated - - -

I really like the "Speeches" generator but why does only one or two talk about the space program I think there is a typo in the code that rejects anything involving the word "space" and replaces it with something called "Health Care" or "Life insurance" which I think is a thing were you get money if your family member blows up!!! What is this!! Its so unrealisitic!

- - - Updated - - -

I think the polotics bug stoped allowing me to launch NTRs and makes it really hard to launch 1 RTG Only 1!!!!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.