Changes in modeling/unity exporting since 24.2?

Hello everyone,

Just curious if anything changes occurred since 24.2. I grabbed some parts I made for 24.2 and dropped them in my 0.9 game folder. The emissives, textures, particle effects and sounds are not working. The textures are not even loading, (png format). Before I get too crazy trying to figure it out, (10-11 parts) I wanted to check if there is anything basic I might not be doing that needs to be done. Unity is still set up with part tools .23, and hasn't been updated or touched since I made the parts 6-8 months ago. If I load 24.2 they are fine and this is a direct copy into the .9 folder.

If nothing changed, I'll just pull the cfgs apart and make basically structural parts to see if that works.

Thanks!

Find in the log where the parts compiles and you'll get some kind of a clue as to what's going on. I've been making parts since .23, and I can't think of anything fundamental that's changed.

Find in the log where the parts compiles and you'll get some kind of a clue as to what's going on. I've been making parts since .23, and I can't think of anything fundamental that's changed.

From what I can tell the textures are not loading at all. The output log seems to indicate it could be an active texture management issue.

I'll have to check over with ATM at some point to figure it out

:MoveNext()

(Filename: Line: -1)

Load(Texture): Parts/SWC VTOL/aft/aft_emissive

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at ActiveTextureManagement.CacheController.RebuildCache (ActiveTextureManagement.TexInfo Texture, Boolean compress, Boolean mipmaps) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ActiveTextureManagement.CacheController.FetchCacheTexture (ActiveTextureManagement.TexInfo Texture, Boolean compress, Boolean mipmaps) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ActiveTextureManagement.DatabaseLoaderTexture_ATM.UpdateTexture (ActiveTextureManagement.TexInfo texture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ActiveTextureManagement.DatabaseLoaderTexture_ATM+<Load>d__4.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto(IEnumerator)

UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.