[1.4.x] TweakScale v2.3.12(Apr-16)

pellinor

Is there a way to get this to work on the making history parts. I gotta make the shroud fit right on top of the pod. How they could make such a frustratingly simple mistake is really well....frustrating lol. 

13 minutes ago, xXKSP_playerXx said:

Curse link seems to be down for some reason...

Fixed, thanks.

1 hour ago, sp1989 said:

Is there a way to get this to work on the making history parts. I gotta make the shroud fit right on top of the pod. How they could make such a frustratingly simple mistake is really well....frustrating lol. 

You need patches like the ones in the TweakScale/patches folder.

By the way, I haven't bought the expansion, so if someone has working patches for the new parts I'd be happy about a pull request.

As a head's-up, I encountered problems with this mod-- not because of the mod itself, but because of the recent issues with Windows Defender quarantining various .dll files as "malware,' causing this (and some other mods) to 'fail silently.'   So, if someone asks for help, that might be one of the issues they're dealing with-- unfortunately.   :/

10 hours ago, pellinor said:

By the way, I haven't bought the expansion, so if someone has working patches for the new parts I'd be happy about a pull request.

I'm working on some tonight. I'll create a Pull Request when I'm done.

Edited by JedTech

On 3/21/2018 at 6:56 PM, viperwolf said:

Will this be updated here or on a different thread?

Pellinor will likely include it with the next release of Tweakscale here in this thread. When depends on his schedule.
If you are impatient you can test these configs out for me and let me know how it goes. 

Edited by JedTech
deleted link because it was for testing only.

23 minutes ago, JedTech said:

Pellinor will likely include it with the next release of Tweakscale here in this thread. When depends on his schedule.
If you are impatient you can test these configs out for me and let me know how it goes. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e41yvb7mpc5zb32/AADySh0-rfK_gGckrPObc4DWa?dl=0

Sure ill try it, anything specific you want me to look for?

1 minute ago, viperwolf said:

Sure ill try it, anything specific you want me to look for?

Most every Making History part should be scalable. I added 1.875 as an increment option for Making History parts since it is a standard size in Making History. Test Engine Plates and Structural Tubing as those are new part types and I'm not sure how they'll work when scaled.

15 minutes ago, JedTech said:

Most every Making History part should be scalable. I added 1.875 as an increment option for Making History parts since it is a standard size in Making History. Test Engine Plates and Structural Tubing as those are new part types and I'm not sure how they'll work when scaled.

Ok im actually in game right now testing it. Ill let you know in a few mins :)

EDIT: I just ran through them pretty fast and everything seems good. the doughnut was never scaleable so I assume the same reasoning for the Baguette and dumpling. The fuel percentages seem to scale on all parts.

All command pods are scaled except the new MK1-3

Edited by viperwolf

1 hour ago, viperwolf said:

Ok im actually in game right now testing it. Ill let you know in a few mins :)

EDIT: I just ran through them pretty fast and everything seems good. the doughnut was never scaleable so I assume the same reasoning for the Baguette and dumpling. The fuel percentages seem to scale on all parts.

All command pods are scaled except the new MK1-3

The Baguette, Dumpling, and MK1-3 are in 1.4 and not Making History. So those parts are not in the configs I gave you. But I put in a pull request to give those parts configs as well so look for that in the next update to TweakScale.

Edited by JedTech

1 hour ago, JedTech said:

The Baguette, Dumpling, and MK1-3 are in 1.4 and not Making History. So those parts are not in the configs I gave you. But I put in a pull request to give those parts configs as well so look for that in the next update to TweakScale.

Yeah i kinda figured thats what it was, good job BTW. Im enjoying the tweaking with the MH update now. 

So, if you are can allow me to upload this, I do it.
cfg. file with TweakScale module for parts from the DLC "Making History Expansion"!
Now you can change scales of your Apollo or Voskhod-2!

[file put into the GameData/TweakScale/patches]
[screenshots in Russian]

SquadExpansion_TweakScale.cfg
cGZeyM0.png

JNTMBCl.png

Edited by Davian Lin

4 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

You can find it here:
https://github.com/pellinor0/TweakScale/network
to be specific
https://github.com/Jed-Tech/TweakScale

I hoped to find a solution to my problem there... :D

there are like 45 files there which one is it?

nevermind, but do i just install them into gamedata? i already have tweakscale dev installed

7 minutes ago, Modding Maniac said:

there are like 45 files there which one is it?

nevermind, but do i just install them into gamedata? i already have tweakscale dev installed

and do i download the coupling with everything else or something else

Edited by Modding Maniac