KSP - Rocket total cost not correct - Modded

KSP: 0.90.0.705 Windows 32bit

Problem: Cost does not add up correctly when created a rocket from the Spaceplane Hanger or VBA. EG the Command Pod MK1 says the cost should be 600 however when selecting it, the total cost is only 12.

Mods installed:

Too many to list.

(Will extract a list soon)

Reproduction steps:

Select MK1 and watch total cost not display correctly.

Log:

<link>Output_log.txt

Basically does anyone know of any known issue like this with a certain mod? It will take too long to delete them all and install and test one by one however if that's what I have to end up doing I will and post an update with which mod was causing this.

Ok so if anyone cares, it was one of the three mods which were just updated earlier as the issue is now resolved.

Contract Configurator

Docking Port

TweakScale

Thanks for your help anyway...

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so if anyone cares, it was one of the three mods which were just updated earlier as the issue is now resolved.

Contract Configurator

Docking Port

TweakScale

Thanks for your help anyway...

It's probably tweakscale. I've been following the thread there and saw that people had a part cost bug. The update that user pellinor uploaded for tweakscale solved this specifically.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.