The complaining thread!

quasarrgames

It is a great concept and can make a great game, no doubt.. I've spent 4 weeks try to get it to work without breaking!!

Coming in at 30 USDs, knowing about in being beta (incomplete), maybe I expected to much..:D

At that price I didn't expect it to 'bomb' so often.. even with mods.

With the code having some serious problems.. how can the mods be blamed for running on a unstable base !

:wink:

^^ What he says.

I got it cheap on Steam, I knew KSP had issues, but not how severe.

I will state this: when Squad gets a U5 release, with efficient memory working management and 95% stability with mods. I WILL donate him 50 euro's extra because of that. Because only then I think the product deserves a price higher than 15 euro's.

There are some magnificent mods for KSP, with great people behind id developing them! Those mods (NF for me) were the reason for me to buy KSP, but I did not expect it be this bad in 0.90 in certain conditions.

I will say again: if Squad eventually gets his product stable, or at least integrates a very efficient working GC, I WILL give them 50 euro's extra. Because only then I think the product is worth that investment.

I think the title of this thread should change "complaining" to "nitpicking". Complaining sounds too serious, but like the thing in the OP about mk3 parts falling apart, that's more of a nitpick. Like "hey, great game, but this thing kinda bugs me!"

Anyways, most of my nitpicks are scheduled to be fixed in 1.0, like the flimsy wings. Very excited for bigger, sturdier wings.

No ones made a mod that fixes the 694 bugs we have right now.

Rather than fixing bugs, why not make a new science module for taking the bugs into space for research purposes? It would be faster to make one new part than fix all those bugs, so 1.0 would be ready much quicker.

I for one welcome our new crash-reporting overlords.

Rather than fixing bugs, why not make a new science module for taking the bugs into space for research purposes? It would be faster to make one new part than fix all those bugs, so 1.0 would be ready much quicker.

I for one welcome our new crash-reporting overlords.

How about not. Bugfixes>"features"

Also, is this thread meant to be sarcastic or not? I'm having a hard time figuring out if these are actual concerns you have, or you're just praising Squad for everything they do?

I raise a respectful objection to the bug whereby you pass through an SOI boundary at 1x timewarp and your trajectory changes by 3 million km. I would like to cordially invite Squad to please offer a fix for this, such that I may stop using the debug menu and infinite fuel to make the resulting gigantic course corrections.

Just focus back to ship before changing SOI, I only have this problem when I don't..

Why did I have to notice this... :P

"In his stead" is used correctly here.

1stead

noun \ˈsted\

Definition of STEAD

obsolete : locality, place

: advantage â€â€used chiefly in the phrase to stand one in good stead

It's not you, it's me: the oldest line in

the book isn't actually that old. »

: the office, place, or function ordinarily occupied or carried out by someone or something else <acted in his brother's stead>

As for complaints? I would say that I cannot stand how every ship I ever send to Jool never reports back.

How about not. Bugfixes>"features"

Also, is this thread meant to be sarcastic or not? I'm having a hard time figuring out if these are actual concerns you have, or you're just praising Squad for everything they do?

I think this is a sarcastic thread. On KSP forums you can't take anything seriously if it isn't in the games section...

"In his stead" is used correctly here.

1stead

noun \ˈsted\

Definition of STEAD

obsolete : locality, place

: advantage â€â€used chiefly in the phrase to stand one in good stead

It's not you, it's me: the oldest line in

the book isn't actually that old. »

: the office, place, or function ordinarily occupied or carried out by someone or something else <acted in his brother's stead>

As for complaints? I would say that I cannot stand how every ship I ever send to Jool never reports back.

Ah, thanks. I did not know that! :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.