[WIN][1.0.X] KSP x64 Total Unfixer [v2.2 04/08/2015]

Well.

1) Install Contract configurator. ( I got no active contracts right now, but it does not matter (I got this error with or without active contracts))

2) Tracking station

3) Chose any vessel (play all time you need, no differences here)

4) Change ship trough orbit map or through tracking station ( I got satellites connected trough RemoTech(but I does not matte, I can have this error with one ship)

5) Sometimes 1 change and I can not play some times its 2 changes

6)bug

I can have this error and trough other means:

First 3 is same as before.

4) Return to space center

5) VAB or plane hangar

6) launch vessel ( you can model all you want)

7) bug

Without contract configurator I can change ships all day.

Note that I got humongous amount of mods. Also I got few that affect contracts - coherent contracts , and contract window +.

That reminds me that I should do clear contract configurator test. ( no mods just stock + CC)

Well clean install with just CC works fine ( in sandbox)

Edited by Schpulke

Well.

1) Install Contract configurator. ( I got no active contracts right now, but it does not matter (I got this error with or without active contracts))

2) Tracking station

3) Chose any vessel (play all time you need, no differences here)

4) Change ship trough orbit map or through tracking station ( I got satellites connected trough RemoTech(but I does not matte, I can have this error with one ship)

5) Sometimes 1 change and I can not play some times its 2 changes

6)bug

I can have this error and trough other means:

First 3 is same as before.

4) Return to space center

5) VAB or plane hangar

6) launch vessel ( you can model all you want)

7) bug

Without contract configurator I can change ships all day.

Note that I got humongous amount of mods. Also I got few that affect contracts - coherent contracts , and contract window +.

That reminds me that I should do clear contract configurator test. ( no mods just stock + CC)

Well clean install with just CC works fine ( in sandbox)

Well, if you say that you are playing with a lot of mods some of them with dependencies. I'm not sure if that was a bug because of x64 or because of your setup. I would like to know if you are experiencing the bug playing on x86 as well.

I got rid of some mods and, well x32 works fine. 15-18 changes before memory leaks push over the limit.

Same mod install x64 1-2 change. And this bug all over again.

Tried to isolate it by deleting mods one by one nothing.

x32 works x 64 bug. Started new career in x64 works fine.

So it must be a corrupted save file.

I got rid of some mods and, well x32 works fine. 15-18 changes before memory leaks push over the limit.

Same mod install x64 1-2 change. And this bug all over again.

Tried to isolate it by deleting mods one by one nothing.

x32 works x 64 bug. Started new career in x64 works fine.

So it must be a corrupted save file.

uhmm the corrupted save file make sense. Let me know how is going. Maybe if you begin to have issues again I will add a warning if someone is trying to unfix for x64 that mod.

• 2 weeks later...
Despite anecdotal reports by some users that KSP x64 "works fine for them", the fact of the matter is, KSP x64 is very unstable compared to the main 32-bit x86 build of the game, to the point that SQUAD will not ship a x64 build of 1.0. The unstable nature of x64 is such that it is almost impossible to determine whether an in-game bug is due to the stock game itself or from interactions with add-on plugins.

Have things evolved since then? It works almost flawlessly for me... Though I do occasionally wonder, when minor issues occur (so far: tweakscale parts not correctly scaled, and RCSFX sometimes not responding properly to inputs, and of course mouse click issues as reported by other players), if it is due to the 64bit version or not. Or am I just lucky?

Hi!

You might want to know that I again ecncountered this ussue( + some other guy )

Here is a tread witsh screens http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/128493-Vessel-switching-pseudo-crash

Just to be sure : on the other thread you indicate "Windows 7 32bit", but here we're talking about the 64bit version, so on which version did you get the crash?

I got it in 64bit. Its just screens and log that matters.

Wait, so you were using a win64bits KSP build on a 32 bit windows 7 ? Oo

EDIT, oh I got it, it was the OP who used Win7 32bits, my bad.

But remember to NOT post any bug report outside this thread if you are using the unfamous KSP win64 hack.

Or bad things may happen ;)

Edited by Athlonic

jrodriguez, is there a beta version for the unfixer that is able patch the System.IntPtr::ToInt64() method?

Hi all,

Apologise for the delay, I have been working hard :) I just released a new version.

If you can test the new version and give me feedback, thanks guys.

@nightingale

Ehh this bug occure in 32 too. Soo... Its not that I went to your tread and start asking questions.

The thing is.. did you remake the bug in 32bit?? can't see you did that *and I me you not anybody else* if so yeah you can report it *but remember to report you did it on 32bit - many is keeping track on who is playing with the 64bit KSP*, but if you didn't remake the bug in 32bit with the same mods as you use in 64bit, but only report the bug from 64bit, please don't go outside the few 64bit's forums post we have for the 64bit build.

So please don't report bugs you get in 64bit without remaking them in 32bit outside of the 64bits forums post we have.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a quick note: I got random hangs on x64, mostly on high time warp, until I uninstalled Distant Object Enhancement.

More info please, like what mods you use, use any command when starting the game *like -force-opengl ect*

I had lag spikes when I used -force-d3d11 in 64bit

Ok, I m tired of this. I added a log in MM so modder know if someone is playing x64 or x86. Now you added something that remove it. So now I can't trust any log I get and someone managed to send me a x64 log without telling me. I got better thing to do than debug a KSP Win x64.

So congratualation you got me in a really bad mood. So now I will make sure any MM on Win x64 KSP will not EVER work again.

Ok, I m tired of this. I added a log in MM so modder know if someone is playing x64 or x86. Now you added something that remove it. So now I can't trust any log I get and someone managed to send me a x64 log without telling me. I got better thing to do than debug a KSP Win x64.

So congratualation you got me in a really bad mood. So now I will make sure any MM on Win x64 KSP will not EVER work again.

This is really sad news :( And I'm sorry, sarbian, that some user don't understand that you (the user of the "hacked" 64bit version) don't report 64bit bugs until the day Squad put out a official 64bit KSP.

So thank you whoever you are that f**k it up for that rest of us 64bit user.

And I'm reallt sorry that you have to take this action against 64bit, but I understand why you do it, sarbian, I really do :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.