KSP Stuck on Module Manager while loading.

Do you have multiple versions of Module Manager installed? You only need the latest one.

Also, could you take a screenshot of when KSP stops loading?

I only have 2.5.10 installed.

But I just fixed my problem I looked in my gamedata folder to make sure I only had one, and I realized I had put the whole KW Rocketry folder in my gamedata instead of just the mod.

• 11 months later...
On 3/14/2015 at 5:31 PM, sumghai said:

Do you have multiple versions of Module Manager installed? You only need the latest one

@Table, I think this applies to you as well. Some mods bundle ModuleManager, so check and see since it looks like there is overlapping text in your screenshot. Delete the other ModuleManagers and download 2.6.18.

17 hours ago, batman78781 said:

@Table, I think this applies to you as well. Some mods bundle ModuleManager, so check and see since it looks like there is overlapping text in your screenshot. Delete the other ModuleManagers and download 2.6.18.

Hmm, I have Module Manager 2.6.13 installed. And there's nothing in the folder. Is the 2.6.13 version causing the problem?

Hmm, I think the physics file is something that ModuleManager makes after it's installed, not sure. Delete 2.6.13 and replace it with 2.6.18, don't mess with the physics or configscache files. 

18 hours ago, Benoit Hage said:

I think you need the KW community fix for the mod to load properly.

I agree, I stopped using KW in 1.0.5, it caused a lot of problems I didn't want to mess with to fix. As long as you don't have a really cool craft you built using KW, you may consider some replacement like AIES or HGR. Of course, if the community fixes work (I haven't tried them yet) you can ignore the last sentence. But yeah, update ModuleManager and see what gives. If it doesn't work, you can try going to the ModuleManager forum page, there might be more qualified people there.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol I've currently got a similar issue but I get stuck in different spots.  Before I was having an issue where I couldn't upgrade my space center because visually it was maxed out but when went to build it was starter.  So I messed with my mods to get it to work.... lol now I got endless load screen issues,  first thing I did was try to get rid of any extra module manager extras that shouldn't be there.   I've been working on this issue since last night... maybe you guys might have an idea of a buggy file, or maybe a set of mods known to cause issues or conflicts... lol I'm laughing because if you guys saw my mod list I'd probably get hit by some of you because it's pretty ridiculous but my computer runs it. 

AVC :68 total add ons.  (Incorrect because that's all it detects on AVC)

CKAN: 79

physical folders in game data: 158 

Lmfao

Modded till it crashes lol

52 minutes ago, NemesisBosseret said:

Lol I've currently got a similar issue but I get stuck in different spots.  Before I was having an issue where I couldn't upgrade my space center because visually it was maxed out but when went to build it was starter.  So I messed with my mods to get it to work.... lol now I got endless load screen issues,  first thing I did was try to get rid of any extra module manager extras that shouldn't be there.   I've been working on this issue since last night... maybe you guys might have an idea of a buggy file, or maybe a set of mods known to cause issues or conflicts... lol I'm laughing because if you guys saw my mod list I'd probably get hit by some of you because it's pretty ridiculous but my computer runs it. 

AVC :68 total add ons.  (Incorrect because that's all it detects on AVC)

CKAN: 79

physical folders in game data: 158 

Lmfao

Modded till it crashes lol

The only way you could be running that many mods is to be running 64-bit KSP, which is only legitimately possible in Linux at the moment. However, if you're having issues with facility levels, I'd say you're using the 64-bit hack for windows which is where your troubles are undoubtedly stemming from since it is entirely unsupported.

On 3/9/2016 at 10:21 AM, Randazzo said:

The only way you could be running that many mods is to be running 64-bit KSP, which is only legitimately possible in Linux at the moment. However, if you're having issues with facility levels, I'd say you're using the 64-bit hack for windows which is where your troubles are undoubtedly stemming from since it is entirely unsupported.

You are absolutely correct,   I've found a work around,  but I'm trying to find what file is causing this error, because in 1.0.4 I didn't have this issue,  maybe I did the 64bit hack incorrect? Or is it a possible other issue?   Yes I know 64bit is unsupported and I'm not trying to cry about me getting around this,  I'm just trying to find a way to make it fully work.   

A majority of mods I'm using probably should be in the stock Game as well

Mcjeb 

Scan sat

Remote tech

Seti 

EVE

Stage recovery 

Lots of stock alike parts

Mk4 

Kw  (yes it fully works)

Trajectories 

Kerbal engineer

Void

And assortment of science mods, ie biomes better science,  better stations etc

Fasa is also installed but that's because I love the old school rockets 

And so on.  Almost everyone of the mods I currently have worked fine in 1.0.4.  A few where a little buggy, otherst like OPT I didn't install because a majority of them was broken. 

So if you might have an idea hit me up, I'll try it in 64 bit, if I can get it to work then we can start a thread on a work around or fix for 64 bit... might help developers get the game back out in 64

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.