[1.1.2] Kerbal Inventory System (KIS) 1.2.12

KospY

I believe it automatically refills if you enter a capsule, the same as your normal EVA tank.

Nope, it doesn't. I made an EVA Minmus hop and refueled my EVA suit in-flight with the tank, but after I got inside the ship the tank didn't refill. Also, whats up with KospY? He normally updates KIS/KAS a couple days after an update. The problem is that KIS might be the cause for frustrating freezing issues and has a ton of bugs anyway.

ZentroCatson: KIS has very few bugs (only one I can think of at the moment is launchID not getting set when transferring from container to inventory). KIS has not caused any freezing issues here (I haven't had any at all).

ZentroCatson: KIS has very few bugs (only one I can think of at the moment is launchID not getting set when transferring from container to inventory). KIS has not caused any freezing issues here (I haven't had any at all).

I've had my game freeze a small handful of times when dragging parts too quickly in the editor (causing me to accidentally let go of the mouse button very shortly after clicking), specifically when trying to add things to inventories. Not commonly, but it's happened.

I'm trying to attach a connector port to my munar lander and refuel it with my other lander.

I have a screwdriver equipped, whenever I place the connector port it just falls right off the fuel tank I try to attach it to.

I'm trying to attach a connector port to my munar lander and refuel it with my other lander.

I have a screwdriver equipped, whenever I place the connector port it just falls right off the fuel tank I try to attach it to.

More details? Are you holding X and getting the attach option? Have you read the users manual thoroughly?

Hi there I'm trying to create a new storage unit part and when I try to use the KIS system with it, the inventory slots on it appear to be too small and it is very hard to drag the necessary supplies into the slot to store it.. also it is the same when trying to pul lthe part out..

Is there some coding I am missing when it comes to this and the KIS? Any advice would help..

Space_Coyote

More details? Are you holding X and getting the attach option? Have you read the users manual thoroughly?

There was so much information in the user manual I might've forgotten something.

No I'm not holding X. I open my inventory and double click on what I want to attach, then I just left click where I want to attach it and then it falls off.

Am I supposed to be holding X and then what?

You have to hold x then left click where you want to attach the part

Still doesnt work. I hold X and then left click the part, left click on surface it just falls off. I don't hear the screwdriver working either even tho I have it equipped.

Ok full instructions:

1) open inventory

2) right click screwdriver and click equip

3) hold x and left click part where you want it

Also has to be an engineer. Then re-read the manual, it is well written.

Also has to be an engineer. Then re-read the manual, it is well written.
Ok full instructions:

1) open inventory

2) right click screwdriver and click equip

3) hold x and left click part where you want it

Aye, did this exactly. It's Bill so it's an engineer.

Don't know what else to tell you then. Practice until you figure it out or give up.

I got it to work had to do some experimenting. I had to left click part that I wanted to attach and then hold X which would let me attach it properly.

Is it possible for items with the ModuleKISItemSoundPlayer to be able to play more than one sound? For example: Have one button that says "Play tune 1" and another that says "Play tune 2".

Strange, the freezing is something else then. But I had bugs where parts directly attached from containers clone.

I'm working on a KIS compatibility patch for FusTek Station Parts, and I'm trying to determine the right inventory slot size.

My understanding is that the KIS default of slotSize = 50 allows fairly large parts such as rocket engines to be stored; however, for FusTek I want to limit the size of items to just screwdrivers, survey poles, books etc. I've also assumed that each KIS slot is represented by an actual (albeit non-interactive) storage locker prop in IVA, and some quick back-of-the-hand calculations suggests 12 L of volume per locker.

Unfortunately, one beta tester has claimed that 12 L is far too small to do anything useful, and while I've tentatively bumped the value up to 15, I seriously doubt that a screwdriver or book would take up more than 12 L of volume.

Thoughts?

I'm working on a KIS compatibility patch for FusTek Station Parts, and I'm trying to determine the right inventory slot size.

My understanding is that the KIS default of slotSize = 50 allows fairly large parts such as rocket engines to be stored; however, for FusTek I want to limit the size of items to just screwdrivers, survey poles, books etc. I've also assumed that each KIS slot is represented by an actual (albeit non-interactive) storage locker prop in IVA, and some quick back-of-the-hand calculations suggests 12 L of volume per locker.

Unfortunately, one beta tester has claimed that 12 L is far too small to do anything useful, and while I've tentatively bumped the value up to 15, I seriously doubt that a screwdriver or book would take up more than 12 L of volume.

Thoughts?

I think slotSize corresponds to the cell size in pixels. It changes the visual size of inventory cells.

I think slotSize corresponds to the cell size in pixels. It changes the visual size of inventory cells.

Aren't icon sizes determined by itemIconResolution and selfIconResolution?