[1.1.2] Kerbal Inventory System (KIS) 1.2.12

KospY

KIS 1.1.2 Released !

Changelog :

• Compatibility fix for KSP 1.0.2
  • [Feature] Add "mountedPartNode" parameter in module "ModuleKISPartMount" to set the part node used on mount
  • [Feature] Allow mount to be set on a moving attach node (KAS compatibility)
  • [Feature] Send messages on part drop/attach (KAS compatibility)
  • [Fix] Fix velocity reset on part creation in space
  • [Fix] Prevent part node to be changed on mount
  • [Fix] Prevent KIS dll reference error after recompile
  • [Fix] Ingame user guide updated to 1.1
  • [Fix] Some spelling fixes
  • [Change] Move KIS static item module to part module
  • [Change] Allow carried container to be used

This update will be needed for the next version of KAS ;)

Edited by KospY

Could you give an example of what you mean by a moving attach node? Like a node on a moving IR part? Just wondering here.

cool that they can be carried now :)

Edited by smjjames

Could you give an example of what you mean by a moving attach node? Like a node on a moving IR part? Just wondering here.

cool that they can be carried now :)

It's related to the KAS winches connectors.

First thing - this type of functionality really ought to be vanilla. +1 internets for you, sir.

Secondly - I'm playing around with the toys, and I found that when I removed/reattached a light from a ship in orbit ... the u key doesn't turn that light on/off anymore. Do we need a separate mod to rebind this kind of thing into appropriate action groups or did I screw something up?

Edit - nevermind. The order of operations wasn't playing nicely at first. I got it. Good mod you have, here.

Edited by D'Car

Any plans on having a way to move fuel like in KAS?

Yeah ... build a line of docking ports and random structural elements between the two crafts in question. :cool:

Hi, I have a question. Will KAS, ahem...

Anyway, is there a way to make some actions available only with tool equipped? I mean somehow hook into it and have a right menu action appear only when certain tool is equipped?

Trying to attach "Ground base" part to a ground (right on a runway & next to kcs. didn't go too far away), however, after attachment I can push the base even with kerbal. Is it supposed to behave like that? I've expected smth. like KAS' pylon behavior. Or have I missed smth?

Spotted two typos on the user manual, I'll log a github issue. Just helping out here :)

Since I am in a meme mood this post reminded me of this. Enjoy.......

82557952.JPG

Since I am in a meme mood this post reminded me of this. Enjoy.......

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1255348/82557952.JPG

*facepalm* I'm not even trying to be a grammar ...., just helping with small typos. Theres plenty of grammar issues, but that's understandable as english isn't KospY and winn79's first language and I don't care about the grammar issues that much and as long as the grammar isn't horribly mangled and illegible, it's fine.

Besides, there was already a github issue correcting the misspelling of 'escape', so nothing wrong with helping with small spelling errors.

Am I stupid or is there not a way to put parts back in your inventory? I've got attached solar panels that I'm trying to put back in my inventory so I can EVA around and put them on another ship.

Am I stupid or is there not a way to put parts back in your inventory? I've got attached solar panels that I'm trying to put back in my inventory so I can EVA around and put them on another ship.

I believe the process would be that you need an Engineer Kerbal with an equipped tool (electric screwdriver or wrench), hold X to be using the tool, click over the solar panel to detach, then drop into inventory (may need to click and hold). I know that what you're explaining is possible with KIS.