[1.1.2]AoA Tech Aviation Parts Ver. 1.3.5 PRE 04MAY2016

martinezfg11

Just my opinion, but a part that shape and size really will be limited by being landing gear. That said the animation looks really good.

Yeah, I'm trying to see how feasible the part will be. I may provide both a landing gear version and a non-landing gear type.

Very high quality modelling and excellent attention to detail. I'll bookmark this for my future aircraft projects.

Thanks! I watch your videos all the time.

• 5 weeks later...
[quote name='martinezfg11']After hours of self learning and tinkering I have one more cockpit to present.

Coming soon to a KSP near you. The Falken Drone: SpacePlane Edition!

[/QUOTE]

great mod and can't wait to use this one too

• 2 weeks later...

:o HE LIVES! but seriously good to know you're doing well!  you coudl always continue the Chopper parts you had planned. I was really looking foreward to that you had done and was really excited to see what you could do, anyhow! welcome back and I'm sure the whole community is excited!

34 minutes ago, Hellbrand said:

:o HE LIVES! but seriously good to know you're doing well!  you coudl always continue the Chopper parts you had planned. I was really looking foreward to that you had done and was really excited to see what you could do, anyhow! welcome back and I'm sure the whole community is excited!

I do! Yeah I will most likely go back and take a look at those and see if I can finish them up :) I put too much time into modeling and texturing those rotors not to release them at some point xD. I appreciate the kind words!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey, just curious about how much progress you're making on the awesome new engines? also, i know it's a lot to ask, but have you ever thought of making a Mk1 hull version of the cobra cockpit, essentially just chopping the side intakes off? i think it would be really useful for people who like to build using the Mk1 profile.

The engine is being textured, progress is a little slow right now. I also have a mess of configs to fix, I just hacked together a .cfg that will not work for release.

And as for the MK1 profile well... 

KeYIRuH.jpg

Texture is still WIP, I also configured it with an internal vulcan cannon via the BDArmory plugin.

Will it use aset when you release it? Thank you so very much for the lack of integrated intakes there it's a distinct lack if nice mk1 cockpits without intakes. I much prefer the flexibility of placing my own intakes.

Edited by Svm420

8 hours ago, martinezfg11 said:

The engine is being textured, progress is a little slow right now. I also have a mess of configs to fix, I just hacked together a .cfg that will not work for release.

KeYIRuH.jpg

Texture is still WIP, I also configured it with an internal vulcan cannon via the BDArmory plugin.

The new parts look great! I especially like the MK1 cockpit. Would you consider releasing a mk1 version of the new engines too?

Edit: the multi-quote button didn't work. :sticktongue:

Edited by CrisK

11 hours ago, Svm420 said:

Will it use aset when you release it? Thank you so very much for the lack of integrated intakes there it's a distinct lack if nice mk1 cockpits without intakes. I much prefer the flexibility of placing my own intakes.

I will use ASET. I'm thinking of releasing the MK1 cockpit without an IVA first. Then I'll transition all IVA's to use ASET that way there isn't multiple dependencies.

8 hours ago, CrisK said:

The new parts look great! I especially like the MK1 cockpit. Would you consider releasing a mk1 version of the new engines too?

Edit: the multi-quote button didn't work. :sticktongue:

I'll consider an MK1 version.. But honestly, there is no beating B9's MK1 F119-vector engine.

1 hour ago, martinezfg11 said:

I will use ASET. I'm thinking of releasing the MK1 cockpit without an IVA first. Then I'll transition all IVA's to use ASET that way there isn't multiple dependencies.

I'll consider an MK1 version.. But honestly, there is no beating B9's MK1 F119-vector engine.

B9 has a lot of dependencies that tend to stop working after each update. Your parts pack requires less dependencies. :wink:

On 1/7/2016 at 6:55 PM, martinezfg11 said:

KeYIRuH.jpg

Do I see someone going into.... The Danger Zone?

The cockpit looks amazing! Gives me nostalgia of Top gun. I can't wait for the new update. Maybe as a Idea, add some Ground attack looking cockpits. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2016 at 9:00 PM, theonegalen said:

The ASET Avionics (oldstyle gauges) pack is one of my absolute favorite things in KSP. It's a shame more internals don't use them.

Yeah, ASET Avionics is definitely on the to-do list. Things have been a little busy IRL so this mod has been on the back-burner for a bit.