[1.1.2]AoA Tech Aviation Parts Ver. 1.3.5 PRE 04MAY2016

martinezfg11

2 hours ago, commanderbunbun said:

Was that made with stock parts?

Only the main fuel tank, Cpit is AoA (which is freakin perfect), Wings, engines, weapons etc. from other mods...

8 hours ago, commanderbunbun said:

Do you know which mods are the rest of the parts from?

Seems like he was using B9, B9 procedural wings, BDArmory, and maybe tweakscale.

4 hours ago, Tortoise said:

I installed the latest version, but my crafts are still broken. Do you know anything about these?

eH9J4ug.png

Naming conventions have changed.

You can go into your craft file and replace all instances of droneTwo with AoA.droneTwo and AoAero.ADVfin.

Also, the ADVfin is acting funny, with both stock aero and FAR. Troubleshooting in progress.

The new rafale cockpit is glorious! I just have one issue. Did you forget to add a hatch to the command pod? Just wondering. Also what mod do you use to get the in cockpit views while in flight while not in IVA? 

1 hour ago, CaptainCreeper56 said:

The new rafale cockpit is glorious! I just have one issue. Did you forget to add a hatch to the command pod? Just wondering. Also what mod do you use to get the in cockpit views while in flight while not in IVA? 

Either FreeIVA or stock 1.1

11 hours ago, CaptainCreeper56 said:

The release is WIP and no, it doesn't have a hatch yet. (But it will)

10 hours ago, Esquire42 said:

Either FreeIVA or stock 1.1

There is no proper IVA assigned to that cockpit yet. It has a placeholder for now.

Trying to keep the Rafale looking like it's RL counterpart. 
The SuperKU cockpit is currently being re-designed to a 1 seater. This provides good reference.

On 5/14/2016 at 9:44 PM, Tortoise said:

Perhaps in the next update you could add a hatch to the Mk1? When I tried to EVA:

SJpmbZv.png

Yes, please be patient, I will try to make hatches a priority.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Zed86zz said:

Silly question, but how do you install the mod?

Hi, 

Click on this link for the latest version. https://github.com/martinezfg11/AoA-Technologies

Top right of the webpage you will see a button that says "Clone or Download". Click that and select download ZIP.

Once you download the zip, navigate into the zip file and into the GameData folder.

In the GameData folder you will see the folders, AoATech, AoATechExperimentals, and AoATechLegacy.

Just drag AoATech folder into your KerbalSpaceProgram/Gamedata directory, make sure you have ASET Props, RasterProp Monitor for the full IVA experience.

Enjoy.

On 6/18/2016 at 1:18 AM, ckirky said:

looks like kerbalpaint

@AirShark

If you created custom masks for KerbPaint and are willing to share them, let me know and I'll bundle them with the mod. Or I can create some, just need to figure out the specifics.

12 hours ago, martinezfg11 said:

@AirShark

If you created custom masks for KerbPaint and are willing to share them, let me know and I'll bundle them with the mod. Or I can create some, just need to figure out the specifics.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I cheated and used good ol' Photoshop, but having KerbPaint compatible cockpits would be nice. Don't know what others think though...

Edited by AirShark

On 6/23/2016 at 2:09 PM, Mekan1k said:

Love your cockpits, just wish there were IVA's.

You can use the IVA from BDMk22 cockpit if you have installed, its a nice fit. Change the part config

INTERNAL
    {
        name = mk22Internal
    }

• 4 weeks later...