[1.1.2]AoA Tech Aviation Parts Ver. 1.3.5 PRE 04MAY2016

martinezfg11

On 7/19/2016 at 8:56 PM, Shade Mourning said:

Would You Kindly update this for 1.1.3? the sty;es are amazing but i can't use them

Yes Sir. I promise I'll get off my butt and finally get this mod formally updated to the latest KSP version. Meanwhile you can grab the dev build on GitHub (look in the OP).

Been busy with work lately, Uncle Sam demands work. 

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, SpaceCommanderNemo said:

Awesome, I've been in need of a nice looking two-seater inline cockpit.

Oh, by the way, some of the cockpits don't have room for science or crew report abilities. I'm not sure if this was intended?

I don't know? The configs are mostly derived from stock, and I never actually combed though all of them. If you want the parts to do a certain function, modify the .cfg and PM me the config file. I'll gladly add it and give credit :) 

21 hours ago, martinezfg11 said:

I don't know? The configs are mostly derived from stock, and I never actually combed though all of them. If you want the parts to do a certain function, modify the .cfg and PM me the config file. I'll gladly add it and give credit :) 

Ah, it appeared so... whatever functionality existed in the stock parts at the time was all that got carried over. IIRC, you first started this mod just before science was added? I know it was before the scaling had changed, and this is probably why the hatches are wonky. Just a suggestion, you could make an "AoA blank" and dump it in the files for any new cockpits to be copied from. I guess only because you have a lot of similar (tandem, canopy-entrance) designs.

I've recently started picking up bits of KSP modding, so I might have a look at anything I could do.

Oh, and which of the k-34 cockpits is the old one and which is the new? Neither one have IVAs for me.

10 hours ago, theonegalen said:

What is that engine from? Or is that an AOA engine?

It's a cockpit with an engine integrated into it. I'll post more pictures later.

Reference for the cockpit was the Embraer Super Tucano

2 hours ago, SpaceCommanderNemo said:

Ah, it appeared so... whatever functionality existed in the stock parts at the time was all that got carried over. IIRC, you first started this mod just before science was added? I know it was before the scaling had changed, and this is probably why the hatches are wonky. Just a suggestion, you could make an "AoA blank" and dump it in the files for any new cockpits to be copied from. I guess only because you have a lot of similar (tandem, canopy-entrance) designs.

I've recently started picking up bits of KSP modding, so I might have a look at anything I could do.

Oh, and which of the k-34 cockpits is the old one and which is the new? Neither one have IVAs for me.

Hatches are out of whack due to the colliders. I've been slowly but surely attempting to optimize them, often times the colliders are stretched over the hatch thus not allowing entrance. The old KU cockpit is the two-seat variant (blue tinted canopy glass) and the new on has a gold tinted glass and will only seat one. This is due to the canopy design and the kerbal's enormous heads, they stick out of the glass when the IVA overlay is activated.. The old KU has a full IVA, the new one has a semi-finished IVA. Both are available on GitHub.

• 2 weeks later...

please help me. i am having massive trouble. every time i launch a craft with cockpit view is says "JSIVariableAnimator INITALiZATION ERROR CHECK CONFIGURATION"

dose anybody know a fix? is their a fix? Is there a fix?

9 hours ago, KERBALZ said:

please help me. i am having massive trouble. every time i launch a craft with cockpit view is says "JSIVariableAnimator INITALiZATION ERROR CHECK CONFIGURATION"

dose anybody know a fix? is their a fix? Is there a fix?

Easy there... 

The props that I used were the B9 props and most recently, ASET RPM props and my props (I think I only have a throttle prop right now). Seems like there's an issue with one of those props. I doesn't however interfere with gameplay. Which cockpit are you using? I'll try to replicate the issue and upload a fix on github.

39 minutes ago, martinezfg11 said:

Easy there... 

The props that I used were the B9 props and most recently, ASET RPM props and my props (I think I only have a throttle prop right now). Seems like there's an issue with one of those props. I doesn't however interfere with gameplay. Which cockpit are you using? I'll try to replicate the issue and upload a fix on github.

It displays the error when the cockpit has a cockpit view, i doesn't matter what cockpit it is,either the KU 34 or the cobra it still displays the error. i think it might be something with the HUD

i doesn't effect anything and i just want the error text t go away

Edited by KERBALZ
forgot to say something

Well if it's the HUD then the issue lies with the ASET props. I understand the error can be annoying, if your on 1.1.x then make sure you are using the version on GitHub as it's the latest dev version. But as I said, it may not be this mod so much as the dependencies.

I'll try to look at it this weekend if I have time.

2 hours ago, martinezfg11 said:

Well if it's the HUD then the issue lies with the ASET props. I understand the error can be annoying, if your on 1.1.x then make sure you are using the version on GitHub as it's the latest dev version. But as I said, it may not be this mod so much as the dependencies.

I'll try to look at it this weekend if I have time.

i am using the version from github, cause its the only one that works

I'm not exactly happy with the dependencies because I like to keep my KSP install light due to wanting to Crashfest 2: Electric Boogaloo and yet all the cockpits look so good I'm tempted to use them.

Any hope for a version without RPM/ASET dependencies?

Edited by Gatrnerd

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2016 at 10:27 PM, XOC2008 said:

Any new updates? I dig that Super Tucano, and the pics have me aching to build it!

I'll put the current state of the mod on Github. I have been having issues with the InternalSpace shader and it doesn't seem like it will be getting fixed anytime soon now that PorkJet has left the dev team.. So I might need to retexture some internals.

• 4 weeks later...