Wide FOV stockalike cockpit

Wjolcz

I've never really seen anything like this in the mod section:

nasm_ar234_24.jpg

Sorry for the swastika in the background.

Maybe I'm just blind. If so, please point me at the right mod having a part like this. Not very realistic for atmospheric re-entries, but would be awesome to see what's under your feet when landing.

E: Sorry for not marking it as [Request]. Kinda forgot and not sure if now I can change it.

Edited by sumghai
Added [Request] tag

I've never really seen anything like this in the mod section:

http://www.cybermodeler.com/aircraft/ar234/images/nasm_ar234_24.jpg

Sorry for the swastika in the background.

Maybe I'm just blind. If so, please point me at the right mod having a part like this. Not very realistic for atmospheric re-entries, but would be awesome to see what's under your feet when landing.

E: Sorry for not marking it as [Request]. Kinda forgot and not sure if now I can change it.

to fix the marking, go into the advanced post editor tool and it will give you access to the thread markings

Its not like Im bothered by it because its just a symbol, but thought I would apologize in advance if there was someone who finds it offensive, or something. Thanks for the replies. The cockpits look really good And Ill be looking into those once I have some spare time.

Oh, I actually didn't take much notice of the Swastika. When I did, I just saw it as a symbol that was used in an earlier age. No more than that. I think leaving it in the picture would be a good thing, for posterity's sake.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.