zilfondel

[WIP] Modular Rover Parts (RV-X)

What Zilfondel said, FTT and my MFS are geared more towards heavy industrial uses and consequently are considerably larger. Meanwhile RV-X fits perfectly for medium weight and size missions :)

Wow, lots of feedback! Guess I'm going with option 2 then.

Here's some more tinkering with the massing and window details:

http://i.imgur.com/1RphuPIl.png

On second look, you could probably do without the two cheek windows and maintain functionality.

KdVbzIOl.png

This "cupola" loks nice, it s part of your mod?

http://i.imgur.com/KdVbzIOl.png

This "cupola" loks nice, it s part of your mod?

It is from one of Rover Dude's mod. I think it is USI exploration?

Yeah, its from the USI Exploration mod. [ get it here ]

I don't really have any recent updates as of late, as I have been out of a computer this week while I've been installing Ubuntu and trying to get Windows to function. Then I will make some slow progress...

Rest assured, I will eventually get back to work on it!

First, awesome part!

Second, this part could also work (when the IVA is done as a habitat for bases, and the IVA will be horizontal. I look forward to the cab.

Third, is it possible to put attachment nodes in the middle top and bottom as well as on the ends so centering for stacking in the delivery rocket is more straightforward?

>_> <_< *coughs and then proceeds to smack the side of this thread with his fist.*

Hey guys, just FYI - I haven't forgotten about this project!

I've been busy with finishing my thesis over the past few months (will be done in mid-June), and plan on resuming the project this summer once I have some free time again. Still have all my notes and my models in sketchup and Unity, so stay tuned awhile and the work will be forthcoming.

faI2fbfl.jpg

Sorry for the wait.

In the meantime, please post any suggestions, critiques, or screenshots of the model I've released so far! Would love to see how its being used.

Edited by zilfondel
  • Like 1

so i try this cabin today on the moon,and its damn sweet,and the pod from usi exploration almost meant to go with this mod.

asdasdasdaxzzx.png

any one knows where you can get more pods like these?i always had this pod but never used it,now i got a good use for it

I found this mod last night and gave it a go....

I was wondering if you could make one with a slightly different colour to be used as a mobile science lab?

moon rover image

Those cameras on top.. Can you tell me which mod adds those? Both curiosity-like and apollo-like :)

On 23.01.2016 at 9:56 PM, MatttheCzar said:

Will this mod ever be completed? Its a really good looking crew cabin, but it has no cockpit.

This one? Doubtfully.

On the other hand, I'm developing something similar

• Like 1