Ok new here finally figured out the maneuvering widget

cain546

I have managed to repeatedly park in orbit, starting to design more complicated rockets 5-6 stages managed to get to the moon and survived landing in my lunar lander but i didn't have enough fuel to get home, almost xD

so basically how do i create a space station/module that i can detach from/re-dock with later this is important if i wanna survive to get home later?

and i watched some vids but they kinda expect you to already know some stuff.

so like how do i get vehicles and or other structures over to the moon? can they be ferried over without a manned crew?

should i launch any satellites or build a space station? I'm really kinds lost, loving the game but its hard!

any tips? or ideas?

Do whatever you want, this game is whatever you want it to be. Start out with Scott Manley's first tutorial. You can fly unmanned vessels, but you'll need a probe core (same place as the capsules, under "Command" and some form of power generation (under "Utility").

Welcome, cain546! The KSP learning curve is rather steep (some have called it a learning wall) and enormous fun. Docking is possible once the docking port parts are unlocked in the tech tree. There are many tutorials in the Tutorial section of the forums and in the Tutorial section of the wiki.

Getting to orbit is the first step. Once you take that step, you can slowly learn to walk, and even run. Some videos assume a fairly high level of knowledge, but others start off slowly and introduce the concepts for the new player.

Further, there are several in-game tutorials that can significantly aid a new player who is getting started. If you have a specific question you want answered, ask it in a thread in the Gameplay Questions section.

Hope this helps.

Happy landings!