[1.12.x] Kerbalized Flags, Agencies, and Decal Textures [03Aug21] - And Suits [v1.0 - 15Sep21 - More Slim Suits].

DirtyFace83

I'll be honest I wasn't convinced I'd like this at first, thought it might be one that ends up for the chopping block when "mod-pruning"

After playing around with it though, this is never leaving my mod list now!

Thanks @DirtyFace83 Both the suits and the flags look brilliant, great work! :D

Hmm

23 minutes ago, Fundati said:

Selected suits aren't appearing on Kerbals when I fly the craft. I don't have any mods that I would suspect clash with the suits. Textures Unlimited?

Are there any dependencies to get them to work?

Beyond having the version of KSP that contains the suit style you want to use, there are no dependencies. It should literally be plug and play.

It should be noted that these suits are all EVA suits, so inside the ship you won't see any changes.

Which suits are not working for you? Or is it none of them?

Do you have Texture Replacer installed, and are the Kerbals Jeb, Val, Bill, or Bob?

Edited by DirtyFace83

54 minutes ago, DirtyFace83 said:

It should be noted that these suits are all EVA suits, so inside the ship you won't see any changes

Okay, well there's the problem :D. Didn't know they didn't show up in the portraits.

Thanks for the quick response!

Added more ESA Base style Pilot, Engineer and Scientist suits: Belgium, Poland, Ireland, Romania, Austria, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark, and although neither are part of the real ESA, Ukraine and Israel because game.  Also added generic EU MKS suits.

6 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

I've done you some concept   "art? "   .....

Hide contents

hH9EaNf.png

Nice haha!

It won't be easy, owing to the model onto which the texture goes, but there's no harm in trying I suppose. The IVA suits will be a little while in coming though.

7 minutes ago, DirtyFace83 said:

Nice haha!

It won't be easy, owing to the model onto which the texture goes, but there's no harm in trying I suppose. The IVA suits will be a little while in coming though.

:D I was so tempted to put a Kerbalized flag in the background but the picture quality was too low.

No pressure or rush from me, It'd be interesting to see what you come up with.  The EVA suits are brilliant and i've only used a handful of them so far

33 minutes ago, Squeaky said:

:D I was so tempted to put a Kerbalized flag in the background but the picture quality was too low.

No pressure or rush from me, It'd be interesting to see what you come up with.  The EVA suits are brilliant and i've only used a handful of them so far

Lol. That's a shame, would have been a nice touch. Glad you're having fun with the suits.

Flags, Decals, etc:

Pruned things, added decals and flags for countries featured in Suit sets.

See first post for more info.

Suits:

Added Netherlands, Finland, and Switzerland to ESA Base style set.

Added Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Mexico, Ecuador, Chile, Venezuela, and Paraguay Base style set.

Added Australia, NZ, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea, India, Iran, and North Korea Base style set.

25 minutes ago, CiG Bhungus said:

When i start a EVA with the CKCP Suits it gives me a gliched texture 

I think this is a Texture Replacer issue. For some reason Jeb, Bill, Val, and Bob revert to the default suit and forget what you assigned them when you launch.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.