[1.12.x] Kerbalized Flags, Agencies, and Decal Textures [03Aug21] - And Suits [v1.0 - 15Sep21 - More Slim Suits].

DirtyFace83

I think this pack is very well done. It is more creative than rescaling flags from the internet in Photoshop (like what I did)! I love many of the flags like the Belgian Kraken!

I like it too as normally it would be a lion on some flags ,but the Kraken really fits the flag.

you may want to change the text on the interkosmos flag from "øýтõрúþÑÂüþÑÂ" (interkosmos) to "úõрñúþÑÂüþÑÂ" (kerbkosmos) just to be sure it is properly kerbalized

I just wanted to say thank you for nice comments.

I am also now taking requests. See first post for more info on what can be requested and what will happen with your request.

I don't know if someone suggested, but I'd recommend some changes in the "Soviet" roundel: instead of ØýтõрúþÑÂüþѠ(Interkosmos, which is a name of a real organization) I'd suggest having "ÚÕàÑÚÞáÃœÞá" (Kerbkosmos) or something like this, so it would be more universal. :)

Edit: oh, someone already suggested that, that's me being silly then

Edited by Niemand303

Yea, I'm thinking of ÃËœHTEPÚÕàÑMOC so that if fits with the ROCÚÕàÑMOC roundel but if you feel that ÚÕàÑÚÞáÃœÞá would be better, then hey, I don't speak Russian, so...

• 2 weeks later...

All of these flags seem to be similar to their real counterparts with one or more rockets added in. I do not believe every nation on kerbin is as 'into' space as the one hosting the kerbal space program. Perhaps you should change the flags around a little without just adding rockets to all of them?

All the flags in this pack are the nation (as represented by the player's choice to use them) that hosts the Kerbal Space Program. Besides, on the Kerbin in the Kerbalverse where my flags are in use, the Rocket and the Kraken hold the same cultural significance as Stars, Lions and Eagles on Earth.

For specific requests within the scope and theme of this pack, I'm all ears and happy to see what I can do.

Otherwise:

For a pack with a different scope/theme, try this one: UAL002's Lorefriendy Serious Parody Flags

Or for real flags, try: ESA Country Flags v1.2

• 3 weeks later...

Your flags are really good, but Kerbal Stuff is going to nail you on these. I had my ESA flags mod on Kerbal Stuff for a while and they took it down.

I had to upload mine to Dropbox. You should probably make a back-up link just in case.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Added a few new things. Kerbin Galactic, Kalifornia flag, and a couple of others.

Wow, I really like this pack. Those flags look really well made and flag-ish. Could you include Switzerland, maybe a Kraken and a rocket crossed on a red background? Also, what paint program are you using?

I'm currently, very slowly, working on doing all countries, some regions and more obscure space agencies. Oh, and I'm using Photoshop.

Edited by DirtyFace83

I'd just like to say thanks, as I have used the KAXA agency as a manufacturer for my radial heat shields mod. (I'm no graphic designer, and I'm not creative when it comes to names)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='SemMaxim']"Интеркосмос"? What? It isn't agency - it is very old soviet program. [URL]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interkosmos[/URL]
Russian space agency is "Роскосмос" - [URL]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Federal_Space_Agency[/URL][/QUOTE]

A kerbalized version of Роскосмос is included. I include Интеркосмос for rolplay purposes, and I mostly include it in the examples in the first post because I rather like how the logo turned out.
None of the flags or agencies are supposed to be real-world real. If that's what you're looking for, there are other add-ons. This one makes everything real with a Kerbal twist. You are free to not download this if it's not to your taste.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I have upload an older version that i had downloaded before. 

It's the 1.4.1 version of this flags pack (it's actually in 1.5)

But i think you can find the most of the actual content

Download HERE

If any copyright is infringed, message me.

I post-it just until the author re-post it or someone have a more recent version.

Edited by iDInkeD06
Changed the link

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.