[1.2.1] Spacetux - Contract Pack: Unmanned Contracts, Rover Contracts, Grand Tours and Sprite Missions

linuxgurugamer

Wow, fast response, thank you! I can only do simple .cfg edits I'm not really that proficient with them.

I'm testing this now, created a .cfg in the gamedata folder.

EDIT: Works perfectly!

Can you please share the exact procedure? Did you create new file into gamedata folder with this code or added it to existing file (ModuleManager)? Sorry, I am newb at coding, tried several approaches, but none worked :-/

Edited by Wolfox

Can you please share the exact procedure? Did you create new file into gamedata folder with this code or added it to existing file (ModuleManager)? Sorry, I am newb at coding, tried several approaches, but none worked :-/

You create a new text file and rename it to blabla.cfg instead of blabla.txt and then put that .cfg file onto gamedata folder. obviously put the config inside the file. And that shuld work.

You create a new text file and rename it to blabla.cfg instead of blabla.txt and then put that .cfg file onto gamedata folder. obviously put the config inside the file. And that shuld work.

I did just that, created txt, renamed to UnmannedFix.cfg, put the code inside, placed into gamedata folder (next to modulemanager.dll) loaded the game and...nothing happened :-/ Right now I can´t do further testing, since I´m in work, so I´l try again as soon as I get home. Anyway, thanks for the reply, was really helpful :)

Thanks for that, but I guess I already had the latest. It did, however, give me an idea. What ended up as the solution was to copy

~/Games/KSP_Active/GameData/spacetux/Agencies

to

~/Games/KSP_Active/GameData/ContractPacks/Spacetux/Agencies

Poof. No more exceptions in the log.

Thanks! This fixed the issue for me as well. (64-bit linux). It's ironic that a space tux mod wouldn't work properly in Linux :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome work with this LGG :D

Small issue on the Minmus contracts, Under one of the requirements you are missing a partunlocked flag. Causing the contracts not to load if someone is using RemoteTech.

REQUIREMENT:NEEDS[RemoteTech]
{
name = PartUnlocked
type = PartUnlocked

part =
}

REQUIREMENT:NEEDS[RemoteTech]
{
name = PartModuleTypeUnlocked
type = PartModuleTypeUnlocked

partModuleType = Antenna
partModuleType = Power
}

Looks like its in every minmus contract.

Not sure if this is intended but the freshly downloaded copy also seems to contain these empty strings.

For all interested, I just updated the contracts (except for the Sprite missions) to 1.0.2

Please let me know if you have any problems

Just to let you know. as we are now on 1.0.4 CKAN is showing unmanned contracts as incompatible and will ony install it up to 1.0.2, also the thread that you go to by clicking the link on CKAN is still out of date and takes you to the closed thread.

Keep up the good work, hopefully some of these packs will become stock at some point.

Just to let you know. as we are now on 1.0.4 CKAN is showing unmanned contracts as incompatible and will ony install it up to 1.0.2, also the thread that you go to by clicking the link on CKAN is still out of date and takes you to the closed thread.

Keep up the good work, hopefully some of these packs will become stock at some point.

YEAH! We need this, please update!

• 4 weeks later...

Just a thought but.... (Grand Tour)

2 trillion credits reward.

14 science...

4 reputation...?

Why would I only get 4 reputation but 2 trillion credits? Did the public not actually like me landing everywhere for them? Did they hate me for doing such a large grand tour of the most insane difficulty imaginable? What about the science? Did I not do enough scientific calculations and maneuvering and construction and such to get a better science reward than 14?

I'm just saying. You might increase those other rewards as well, not just cash. :P I don't want to do a grand tour if I don't get properly rewarded and cash is the only reward here. The other rewards, I can get walking outside, bringing a blade of grass inside and getting praise for it. >.>

14 science...

4 reputation...?

Why would I only get 4 reputation but 2 trillion credits? Did the public not actually like me landing everywhere for them? Did they hate me for doing such a large grand tour of the most insane difficulty imaginable? What about the science? Did I not do enough scientific calculations and maneuvering and construction and such to get a better science reward than 14?

I'm just saying. You might increase those other rewards as well, not just cash. :P I don't want to do a grand tour if I don't get properly rewarded and cash is the only reward here. The other rewards, I can get walking outside, bringing a blade of grass inside and getting praise for it. >.>

I'm not so keen on the science rewards for contracts myself, reputation however should be higher for this imho. Also, since the latest texture replacer/contract configurator updates, i am not seeing the flag for this pop up in the contracts window, it's just a white box.

Why no science? It takes a lot of skill and precise accurate measurements to land on all planets in the game with a single ship. Which is what I assume the grand tour is supposed to be. You should get plenty of science for that. I'd say a minimum of 500 but closer to 1000. Reason? It's a huge accomplishment. Also, by the time you can do this, you pretty much have all your nodes unlocked anyway. Reputation should be huge too.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. I have remote tech installed, and have not unlocked a single node for remote technology and already have the grand tours showing up. They show up at the beginning of the game before I've even orbited Kerbin once. Just as soon as I touch space for the first time. Shouldn't they show up only after I manage to make it to another planet?

Edited by Vas

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, i'm getting some issues with 2 of my installed ContractPacks: BaseConstruction (I have posted the errors related to it in it's own thread), and UnmannedContracts.

There seems to be a few errors with your contracts as follows, all relating to minmus

Below is the snippet from my KSP.log showing the errors with UnmannedContracts. Also, pressing ALT+F10 shows CONTRACT_GROUP[spaceTuxGroup] in red, meaning disabled, i'm assuming due to these errors. (Though I do currently have 3 of the grand tour contracts available for inner planets, outer planets, outer planets and moons [i have also seen the 2.5 TRILLION cash reward for the later, which is a tad extreme in relation to the reputation/science rewards - but that is off-topic from this post] , which is odd if the enture SpaceTuxGroup node shows as disabled? maybe I just misunderstand quite what that means. I digress.

[ERR 01:39:41.248] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstUnmannedMinmusFlyby', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.251] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstMinmusImpact', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.254] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'TargetedMinmusImpact', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.257] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.259] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.262] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.264] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.267] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstUnmannedMinmusLanding', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.270] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'TargetedUnmannedMinmusLanding', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

These errors all apear next to their nodes on the ALT+F10 screen, and highlighted in RED/disabled. I'm assuming though, that I could fix these contracts temporarily by removing the PartUnlocked requirement, until you can release an update to this contract pack with the intended parts.

• 4 weeks later...

14 science...

4 reputation...?

As I was reviewing the GrandTours contracts, I realized that I never put in the correct multipliers for the Science and Reputation. I'm doing that now, and also drastictly reducing the funds reward for them (it was doing a multiplication instead of an addition).

I hope to be able to post an update of the GrandTours in the next day or so.

Also, I'll then start reviewing the unmanned contracts to see what may be going on with them.

LGG

I found the problem, and uploaded an update to KerbalStuff.

LGG

Hi there, i'm getting some issues with 2 of my installed ContractPacks: BaseConstruction (I have posted the errors related to it in it's own thread), and UnmannedContracts.

There seems to be a few errors with your contracts as follows, all relating to minmus

Below is the snippet from my KSP.log showing the errors with UnmannedContracts. Also, pressing ALT+F10 shows CONTRACT_GROUP[spaceTuxGroup] in red, meaning disabled, i'm assuming due to these errors. (Though I do currently have 3 of the grand tour contracts available for inner planets, outer planets, outer planets and moons [i have also seen the 2.5 TRILLION cash reward for the later, which is a tad extreme in relation to the reputation/science rewards - but that is off-topic from this post] , which is odd if the enture SpaceTuxGroup node shows as disabled? maybe I just misunderstand quite what that means. I digress.

[ERR 01:39:41.248] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstUnmannedMinmusFlyby', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.251] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstMinmusImpact', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.254] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'TargetedMinmusImpact', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.257] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.259] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.262] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.264] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.267] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstUnmannedMinmusLanding', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

[ERR 01:39:41.270] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'TargetedUnmannedMinmusLanding', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Required value 'part' is empty.

These errors all apear next to their nodes on the ALT+F10 screen, and highlighted in RED/disabled. I'm assuming though, that I could fix these contracts temporarily by removing the PartUnlocked requirement, until you can release an update to this contract pack with the intended parts.

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 2 weeks later...
Just released an update, this adds compatibility with AntennaRange, for those who don't want the complexity of using RemoteTech

Hi! Great mods! I think I've got my first Spacetux contract today. I'll try it and tell you the result.

But I think I've already found a glitch: the flags are showing completely blank!

I think problem is in spacetux.cfg under ContractPacks/Spacetux/SharedAssets/Agencies/.

The path to the flags currently is spacetux/Agencies/, I've changed it to ContractPacks/Spacetux/SharedAssets/Agencies/ and it is working fine now...

• 4 weeks later...

I have an idea for unmanned contracts.

You could add to science, for example take data of temperature or mystery goo in certain target .

also make multi science, like differents instruments and send the data to ksc

(sorry for my bad english)

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, blu3wolf said:

the AVC file included with 0.1.9 still thinks it is version 0.1.8 and thus triggers an AVC error claiming the incorrect version has been installed.

Ummm, this thread covers 4 mods, could you tell me which one you are referring to?

Thanks

Edited by linuxgurugamer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.