MarkusA380

[1.4] PersistentRotation 1.8.5

@MarkusA380Hi, is there a way to disable PR or enable it since I would like to use it only for my space stations, Thanks :)

59 minutes ago, kurgut said:

@MarkusA380Hi, is there a way to disable PR or enable it since I would like to use it only for my space stations, Thanks :)

It is disabled by default. It's only "on" if you set a reference for it to use.

4 minutes ago, leatherneck6017 said:

It is disabled by default. It's only "on" if you set a reference for it to use.

Thanks, just noticed it wasn't officialy updated to 1.6.*, can I go with last 1.4 version or do I need the recompile you did so it works properly? In that case, could you share it?

Thanks

1 minute ago, kurgut said:

Thanks, just noticed it wasn't officialy updated to 1.6.*, can I go with last 1.4 version or do I need the recompile you did so it works properly? In that case, could you share it?

Thanks

I believe the 1.4 version was working fine, but I did the recompile just because. The Dropbox link to my recompile is a few posts back.

Hi, is there any chance to enable the dynamic reference for rotation mode by default?

15 hours ago, kurgut said:

Hi, is there any chance to enable the dynamic reference for rotation mode by default?

Yes, open the settings menu in the PersistentRotation window.

Is there a way to move the little PR window or toggle it via a toolbar button or so? As it is, it's sitting smack dab in the middle of the Kerbal Engineer info panel (that I really don't want to move) :/

3 hours ago, Phelan said:

Is there a way to move the little PR window or toggle it via a toolbar button or so? As it is, it's sitting smack dab in the middle of the Kerbal Engineer info panel (that I really don't want to move) :/

I dont know about *moving* it (which would be nice to be able to do), but as to toggling it, yes... You click the square button on the right, and there are three options:
Always Visible, Stock Toolbar, Blizzy Toolbar.
If you have the Toolbar mod installed, click the "Blizzy" option, and you can add a PR button on the Blizzy Toolbar which will toggle the PR window on/off... or likewaise, if you select "Stock Toolabr" it will add the toggle icon to the stock toolbar.

2 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

I dont know about *moving* it (which would be nice to be able to do), but as to toggling it, yes... You click the square button on the right, and there are three options:
Always Visible, Stock Toolbar, Blizzy Toolbar.
If you have the Toolbar mod installed, click the "Blizzy" option, and you can add a PR button on the Blizzy Toolbar which will toggle the PR window on/off... or likewaise, if you select "Stock Toolabr" it will add the toggle icon to the stock toolbar.

Ah, I thought that would just toggle the PR function :) Thanks, I finally can see my orbital stats again :D

Posted (edited)

@Phelan oh shoot... I just started up KSP and checked this...
Also, when you click the "square" button, when it shows as "underline" button and the UI is expanded, you can in that state, drag/drop the PR window by grabbing anywhere in the window ;)

And i made mistake in my first post... its the cog wheel/settings button you click to select the choice of Always Visible, Stock, Blizzy... not the square :P

Edited by Stone Blue

1 minute ago, Stone Blue said:

@Phelan oh shoot... I just started up KSP and checked this...
Also, when you click the "square" button, when it shows as "underline" button, you can in that state, drag/drop the PR window by grabbing anywhere in the window ;)

Ohh, even better :)