[WIP] Kerlington Mk1-2 Adv-A "Korkrion"

Hi all. You must know me lurking around in the Tantares thread. One day I tried Beale's tutorial, and made it.

Finally, I started building this myself after the stock Mk1-2 seems bad-looking when used in SDHI.

Here's the current progress:

progress1_zpsuckgtla7.png

Height: 2.3m

Top diameter: 1.25m

Bottom diameter: 2.5

Total polys: 36 (32 polys at the side)

And I now have made it to UV Mapping, but I need someone to texture it Mk1-2 style. (please PM)

Mk1-2AdvA_auv_zpsecc9jout.png

And on the KSP Group at Facebook, Kyle Harrold (CardBoardBoxProcessor!) found me!

hefoundme_zps4rh8ojn7.jpg

Honestly, this started as the revival of the old KWRocketry Ceres command pod, and I gave up because of that msh. and mdl. files that doesn't open in any of my programs. Also, at the WIP stage of this mod, I did not certainlyplan to smoothen Bobcat's Orion and Mk1-2ify it.

Cheers, flamerboy67664/SpaceEagle

It needs a little more detail in order to look good, maybe windows or a hatch. Also, you might not have heard, but utorrent has packaged a bitcoin miner in it's download, so you might want to switch to something else.

I planned to make the hatch a texture only. And in utorrent, I do not use it for pirating. But thanks for the warning.

Cheers, flamerboy67664/SpaceEagle

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.