[1.4.x] Contract Pack: Tourism Plus [v1.5.2] [2016-12-14]

nightingale

@nightingale The tourist loader is so cool â¤, the first time I loaded a tourist I was like "where the heck is he? another bug?" and then I heard a sound of someone crawling on the ladder and then opening the hatch and voila! So lovely :3

Thanks! The best part is that you can still load it the stock way (by selecting them in the VAB/SPH/launch window) if you so choose. But I left the loader dialog in because the late-game contracts ask you to do 25-50 tourists at a time. I wouldn't want anyone manually dragging and dropping that many Kerbals...

Great mod, trying it out right now.

Does anyone knows why its not possible for tourists in stock to EVA? If i bought a flight to the mun that would be the one important thing i wanted to do :)

Design decision on Squad's part. I think the reasoning is that an EVA requires lots of expensive training, and so tourists should stay in the ship. :)

IRL EVA is one of the most dangerous things an astronaut can do. I watched a documentary about the ISS and they said that every time they went on EVA it was a massive risk, and needed to be signed off by half a dozen people at NASA.

I'm guessing getting members of the general public killed would be bad for your reputation.

I've had some hard time with one tourist contract today. Bugs were biting me everywhere:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

After reaching orbit with tourists the timer never started (said there's no vessel matching the parameters).

Even 15km away from the destination the requirement wasn't fulfilled (had to get closer, which is quite hard without the Trajectories mod)

The orbit timer kicked in only after I managed to meet all the parameters:

- 2 passengers

- 1 pilot

- suborbital trajectory

Figures I gotta wait till timer runs out, so I restored my orbit from suborbital trajectory. All the parameters I met went unaccomplished again.

After the timer came close to zero it started counting negative numbers and orbit time requirement was never fulfilled.

There's also some discrepancy between the Contracts+ window and the CapCom window.

Edited by Enceos

Oooh yeah, there's a few problems there:

1. There's not meant to be a duration on that contract, it should complete as soon as you hit the waypoint.
  2. I need to bump up the distance tolerance.... I think it might be 15 km? Either way, needs a wider margin
  3. The negative timer thing I'll need to look into, but shouldn't be an issue after I fix the contract.

I'll get a fix out ASAP for #1 and #2.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, 1.1.1 is out - download now!

ContractPack-Tourism 1.1.1

• Fixes for sub-orbital contracts (thanks Enceos).
    • Removed duration
    • Need to be within 50km of the waypoint instead of 15km

Note that your current contracts will need to be manually cancelled - the fix will only apply to new contracts.

I just tries the first kerbin station contract. I meet all the req for completing the mission except for a cupola that says it is (optional). I didn't put one on because I don't have them unlocked yet. each requirement is green in the contract window except for the optional cupola and the mission is not ending.

I just tries the first kerbin station contract. I meet all the req for completing the mission except for a cupola that says it is (optional). I didn't put one on because I don't have them unlocked yet. each requirement is green in the contract window except for the optional cupola and the mission is not ending.

That would be the Kerbin Station contract pack by someone else, not this pack.

Lo all, and especially Nightingale. I seem to have broken the plugin a bit.

I completed, well, I'm 99% sure I completed, the initial contact with Tito Kerman, and accepted another one to take four tourists somewhere on Kerbin. I didn't get around to that, I don't recall canceling it, but I may have decided it wasn't worth it later. I think some quickloading was involved when I was having some technical issues, but after a time I noticed that I now had a notice saying I'd failed both of those! And I've got Tito sitting in my astronaut complex 'ready for sightseeing', though no mission to take him anywhere.

I tried waiting for awhile, and that did nothing, I tried uninstalling the mod, saving, and reinstalling, but there Tito is, sitting in my Kerbalnaut complex with not a tourism contract in sight.

Any ideas on fixing this? I don't mind taking Tito up and about again, but so far I haven't been able to reset my my Tourism Plus progress to get it to restart..

Two ways to fail the tourism contracts that I can think of:

1. Kill one of the tourists (doesn't sound like it here)
  2. Uninstall or otherwise mess up the contract pack

Sounds like you didn't do #2 until after the contracts were failed.... but I can't think of any other reason at the moment. As to restoring things, I can't say much without more info. First, double checking you don't have any exceptions in your log related to Contract Configurator. If that's clean, send a save file and I'll take a look. It could also be that the contracts just aren't making it into the offered list, so you may want to cancel other contracts just to see if they show up.

As to Tito remaining in the Astronaut Complex - there's at least one stock bug that I'm aware of that can cause that - if you recover the Kerbal from the KSC scene rather than the flight scene that happens. If you toss him on a ship and recover him through the flight scene, he should disappear.

In regards to the suborbital contracts with 1.1.1, I am still missing more info about the duration of the orbital period for the guests.

There is no duration for the sub-orbital contracts. Hit the waypoint and the contract should complete.

There is no duration for the sub-orbital contracts. Hit the waypoint and the contract should complete.

Hehe, I actually mean the orbital contracts, sorry for the confusion. How long should the tourists be in orbit before returning?

Hehe, I actually mean the orbital contracts, sorry for the confusion. How long should the tourists be in orbit before returning?

I didn't update the description (I'll do that next update) - but it should still say as part of the contract parameters. For example:

gJwRKXd.png

I didn't update the description (I'll do that next update) - but it should still say as part of the contract parameters. For example:

http://i.imgur.com/gJwRKXd.png

Now I understand, I didn't know that this was the duration of the orbit, thanks for pointing that out! :) Maybe you could place the duration of the orbit in the orbit part of the description?

Now I understand, I didn't know that this was the duration of the orbit, thanks for pointing that out! :) Maybe you could place the duration of the orbit in the orbit part of the description?

It's the duration all the child parameters must remain complete - so you'd have the same issue if you took your pilot and buggered off halfway through the mission. :)

So for technical reasons, it has to stay where it is - but I can make the main description more clear.

Stupid question after reading complete thread 3 times.

Tito contract, Contract Pack v1.1.1, Contract Configurator v1.02:

What to do when rolling vessel to launchpad an no windows pup up?

Stupid question after reading complete thread 3 times.

Tito contract, Contract Pack v1.1.1, Contract Configurator v1.02:

What to do when rolling vessel to launchpad an no windows pup up?

1. Make sure there's an empty seat on the vessel.
  2. Make sure there's no errors in the log file.
  3. Make sure you actually have the contract showing in your window as accepted.

If you've checked the above, then send logs (and maybe a save file if the log has no errors).

Here's the log output, I believe I have cut out everything that isn't relevant to the Contract Configurator.

I've gotten rid of Tito by recovering him again, and also deleted the entry from my savegame about failing the initial tourism setup mission in the hope that it'd show again. Many declined contracts later and no luck (so glad I've set up a hotkey for that). Of course I have a backup of the code in case I need to stuff it back in. Perhaps I should remove the failed entry for the tour as well, hmm.

I do see contracts from Kerbal Space Tourism, but they're all the typical ones. Scans of this or that, place a station in orbit and the like. I've probably declined at least a hundred contracts recently.

Kerbal Space Program - 1.0.2.842 (WindowsPlayer) Steam

Log started: Wed, May 06, 2015 19:31:07

[LOG 19:31:11.634] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'ContractConfigurator' V1.0

[LOG 19:31:11.635] Load(Assembly): ContractConfigurator/ContractConfigurator

[LOG 19:31:11.636] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ContractConfigurator\ContractConfigurator.dll

[LOG 19:31:11.649] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ContractConfigurator' V1.0

[LOG 19:31:11.650] Load(Assembly): ContractConfigurator/MiniAVC

[LOG 19:31:11.651] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ContractConfigurator\MiniAVC.dll

[LOG 19:31:11.654] Load(Assembly): ContractsWindow/ContractsWindow

[LOG 19:31:11.655] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ContractsWindow\ContractsWindow.dll

[LOG 19:31:11.659] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'Contracts_Window' V5.0

[LOG 19:32:05.610] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: Loading DebuggingConfig node.

[WRN 19:32:05.612] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: No debugging config found! LogLevel set to INFO

[LOG 19:32:05.613] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.0.2 loading...

[EXC 19:32:05.622] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes ()

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1[ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory].MoveNext ()

Rethrow as Exception: Error loading types from assembly SCANmechjeb, Version=1.1.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil:LogException(Exception)

ContractConfigurator.<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1:MoveNext()

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:RegisterParameterFactories()

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:Update()

[LOG 19:32:05.687] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ParameterFactories

[EXC 19:32:05.692] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1[ContractConfigurator.BehaviourFactory].MoveNext ()

Rethrow as Exception: Error loading types from assembly SCANmechjeb, Version=1.1.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:RegisterBehaviourFactories()

[LOG 19:32:05.749] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering BehaviourFactories

[EXC 19:32:05.754] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1[ContractConfigurator.ContractRequirement].MoveNext ()

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:RegisterContractRequirements()

[LOG 19:32:05.812] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ContractRequirements

[LOG 19:32:05.816] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'Tourism'

[EXC 19:32:05.831] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1[ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.IExpressionParserRegistrer].MoveNext ()

ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser:.cctor()

ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseSingleValue(String, String, Boolean)

ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Boolean)

ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, String, Func`2)

ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory)

ContractConfigurator.ContractGroup:Load(ConfigNode)

ContractConfigurator.<LoadContractConfig>d__12:MoveNext()

[EXC 19:32:06.225] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement.<Load>b__2 (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly)

System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectManyIterator>c__Iterator14`3[system.Reflection.Assembly,System.Type,<>f__AnonymousType0`2[system.Reflection.Assembly,System.Type]].MoveNext ()

System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[<>f__AnonymousType0`2[system.Reflection.Assembly,System.Type]].MoveNext ()

System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[<>f__AnonymousType0`2[system.Reflection.Assembly,System.Type],System.Type].MoveNext ()

System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source)

ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement.Load (.ConfigNode configNode)

ContractConfigurator.ContractRequirement.GenerateRequirement (.ConfigNode configNode, ContractConfigurator.ContractType contractType, ContractConfigurator.ContractRequirement& requirement, IContractConfiguratorFactory parent)

ContractConfigurator.ContractType.Load (.ConfigNode configNode)

Rethrow as Exception: Error loading CONTRACT_TYPE 'Tourism_FirstTourist'

[EXC 19:32:06.310] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement.<Load>b__2 (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly)

System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectManyIterator>c__Iterator14`3[system.Reflection.Assembly,System.Type,<>f__AnonymousType0`2[system.Reflection.Assembly,System.Type]].MoveNext ()

System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[<>f__AnonymousType0`2[system.Reflection.Assembly,System.Type]].MoveNext ()

System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[<>f__AnonymousType0`2[system.Reflection.Assembly,System.Type],System.Type].MoveNext ()

ContractConfigurator.ContractRequirement.GenerateRequirement (.ConfigNode configNode, ContractConfigurator.ContractType contractType, ContractConfigurator.ContractRequirement& requirement, IContractConfiguratorFactory parent)

Rethrow as Exception: Error loading CONTRACT_TYPE 'Tourism_LowOrbit'

[EXC 19:32:06.395] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

Rethrow as Exception: Error loading CONTRACT_TYPE 'Tourism_SubOrbital'

[LOG 19:32:06.415] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loaded 11 out of 14 CONTRACT_TYPE nodes.

[LOG 19:32:06.417] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.0.2 finished loading.

[LOG 19:33:42.618] ExperienceSystem: Found 0 trait types

[LOG 19:33:42.621] ExperienceSystem: Found 9 effect types

[LOG 19:33:45.985] ScenarioTypes: List Created 17 scenario types loaded from 20 loaded assemblies.

[WRN 19:33:46.002] [HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From MAINMENU to SPACECENTER (Async) =====================

[LOG 19:33:48.055] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'OrbitRenderer' from assembly 'ContractConfigurator'

[LOG 19:33:51.058] ContractSystem: Found 16 contract types

[LOG 19:33:51.061] ContractSystem: Found 78 parameter types

[LOG 19:33:51.063] ContractSystem: Found 5 predicate types

[LOG 19:33:51.089] StrategySystem: Found 0 strategy types

[LOG 19:33:51.092] StrategySystem: Found 4 effect types

[EXC 19:33:53.156] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1[Contracts.Contract].MoveNext ()

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:AdjustContractTypes()

[LOG 19:33:53.210] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Disabled 1 ContractTypes.

[LOG 19:33:53.212] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Adjusting ContractTypes

[EXC 19:33:53.415] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1[ContractConfigurator.ContractBehaviour].MoveNext ()

System.Linq.Enumerable:FirstOrDefault(IEnumerable`1)

ContractConfigurator.ContractBehaviour:LoadBehaviour(ConfigNode, ConfiguredContract)

ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract:OnLoad(ConfigNode)

Contracts.Contract:Load(Contract, ConfigNode)

Contracts.ContractSystem:LoadContract(ConfigNode)

Contracts.

:MoveNext()

[EXC 19:33:53.433] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1[ContractConfigurator.ContractBehaviour].MoveNext ()

ContractConfigurator.ContractBehaviour:LoadBehaviour(ConfigNode, ConfiguredContract)

Contracts.

[EXC 19:33:53.448] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

Contracts.

[WRN 19:33:53.460] ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract: Error loading contract for contract type 'Tourism_SubOrbital'. The contract type either failed to load or was uninstalled.

Here's the log output, I believe I have cut out everything that isn't relevant to the Contract Configurator.

I've gotten rid of Tito by recovering him again, and also deleted the entry from my savegame about failing the initial tourism setup mission in the hope that it'd show again. Many declined contracts later and no luck (so glad I've set up a hotkey for that). Of course I have a backup of the code in case I need to stuff it back in. Perhaps I should remove the failed entry for the tour as well, hmm.

I do see contracts from Kerbal Space Tourism, but they're all the typical ones. Scans of this or that, place a station in orbit and the like. I've probably declined at least a hundred contracts recently.

Kerbal Space Program - 1.0.2.842 (WindowsPlayer) Steam

Log started: Wed, May 06, 2015 19:31:07

[LOG 19:31:11.634] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'ContractConfigurator' V1.0

[LOG 19:31:11.635] Load(Assembly): ContractConfigurator/ContractConfigurator

[LOG 19:31:11.636] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ContractConfigurator\ContractConfigurator.dll

[LOG 19:31:11.649] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ContractConfigurator' V1.0

[LOG 19:31:11.650] Load(Assembly): ContractConfigurator/MiniAVC

[LOG 19:31:11.651] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ContractConfigurator\MiniAVC.dll

[LOG 19:31:11.654] Load(Assembly): ContractsWindow/ContractsWindow

[LOG 19:31:11.655] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ContractsWindow\ContractsWindow.dll

[LOG 19:31:11.659] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'Contracts_Window' V5.0

[LOG 19:32:05.610] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: Loading DebuggingConfig node.

[WRN 19:32:05.612] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: No debugging config found! LogLevel set to INFO

[LOG 19:32:05.613] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.0.2 loading...

[EXC 19:32:05.622] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1[ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory].MoveNext ()

[LOG 19:32:05.687] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ParameterFactories

[EXC 19:32:05.692] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1[ContractConfigurator.BehaviourFactory].MoveNext ()

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:RegisterBehaviourFactories()

[LOG 19:32:05.749] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering BehaviourFactories

[EXC 19:32:05.754] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1[ContractConfigurator.ContractRequirement].MoveNext ()

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:RegisterContractRequirements()

[LOG 19:32:05.812] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ContractRequirements

[LOG 19:32:05.816] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'Tourism'

[EXC 19:32:05.831] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1[ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.IExpressionParserRegistrer].MoveNext ()

ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser:.cctor()

ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Boolean)

ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, String, Func`2)

ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory)

ContractConfigurator.ContractGroup:Load(ConfigNode)

[EXC 19:32:06.225] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

Rethrow as Exception: Error loading CONTRACT_TYPE 'Tourism_FirstTourist'

[EXC 19:32:06.310] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

Rethrow as Exception: Error loading CONTRACT_TYPE 'Tourism_LowOrbit'

[EXC 19:32:06.395] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

Rethrow as Exception: Error loading CONTRACT_TYPE 'Tourism_SubOrbital'

[LOG 19:32:06.415] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loaded 11 out of 14 CONTRACT_TYPE nodes.

[LOG 19:32:06.417] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.0.2 finished loading.

[LOG 19:33:42.618] ExperienceSystem: Found 0 trait types

[LOG 19:33:42.621] ExperienceSystem: Found 9 effect types

[LOG 19:33:45.985] ScenarioTypes: List Created 17 scenario types loaded from 20 loaded assemblies.

[WRN 19:33:46.002] [HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From MAINMENU to SPACECENTER (Async) =====================

[LOG 19:33:48.055] AddonLoader: Instantiating addon 'OrbitRenderer' from assembly 'ContractConfigurator'

[LOG 19:33:51.058] ContractSystem: Found 16 contract types

[LOG 19:33:51.061] ContractSystem: Found 78 parameter types

[LOG 19:33:51.063] ContractSystem: Found 5 predicate types

[LOG 19:33:51.089] StrategySystem: Found 0 strategy types

[LOG 19:33:51.092] StrategySystem: Found 4 effect types

[EXC 19:33:53.156] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__1e`1[Contracts.Contract].MoveNext ()

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:AdjustContractTypes()

[LOG 19:33:53.210] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Disabled 1 ContractTypes.

[LOG 19:33:53.212] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Adjusting ContractTypes

[EXC 19:33:53.415] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

Contracts.

[EXC 19:33:53.433] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

Contracts.

[EXC 19:33:53.448] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

Contracts.

[WRN 19:33:53.460] ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract: Error loading contract for contract type 'Tourism_SubOrbital'. The contract type either failed to load or was uninstalled.

Aha! Some old code that is unfortunately causing Contract Configurator to fail due to another .dll that won't load properly. I just need to convert that part over to the safe version and it should be good. You'll have a fix in Contract Configurator 1.0.3.

I'll also let DMagic know - since the MechJeb integration was introduced recently, he probably forgot to change the default .Net framework setting that will fix this.

In the meantime, if you remove SCANmechjeb.dll, things will start working. You will lose the SCANsat/MechJeb integration though. And there's a small chance it may break SCANsat, but DMagic tends to be very careful about that stuff, so you'll probably be alright. Or you can just wait for my update, which should come before the weekend.

Fantastic. And another good example about how computers can be buggery in strange ways. Probably. Anyway I'll probably just wait until the fix comes out, stuff to do and all. But maybe not, I'll let you know either way when I have something. (And once more I snerk at the forums parsing part of the log into emoticons.)

Nightingale, your message inbox is full (or so the forum says)! So instead of that I'll post here.

After overwriting with the new dll I'm still getting some exception errors

[LOG 23:44:19.125] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: Loading DebuggingConfig node.

[WRN 23:44:19.127] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: No debugging config found! LogLevel set to INFO

[LOG 23:44:19.128] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.0.2 loading...

[EXC 23:44:19.138] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

[LOG 23:44:19.192] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ParameterFactories

[LOG 23:44:19.249] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering BehaviourFactories

[LOG 23:44:19.303] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ContractRequirements

[LOG 23:44:19.306] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'Tourism'

[LOG 23:44:20.046] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loaded 14 out of 14 CONTRACT_TYPE nodes.

[LOG 23:44:20.048] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.0.2 finished loading.

Though, there seem to be far fewer entries relating to the plugin, so something was fixed perhaps. Still seems to be dealing with the SCANmechjeb though, which I should note I did not delete for the test with the new dll.

Edited by Szara

Nightingale, your message inbox is full (or so the forum says)! So instead of that I'll post here.

After overwriting with the new dll I'm still getting some exception errors

[LOG 23:44:19.125] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: Loading DebuggingConfig node.

[WRN 23:44:19.127] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: No debugging config found! LogLevel set to INFO

[LOG 23:44:19.128] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.0.2 loading...

[EXC 23:44:19.138] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

[LOG 23:44:19.192] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ParameterFactories

[LOG 23:44:19.249] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering BehaviourFactories

[LOG 23:44:19.303] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ContractRequirements

[LOG 23:44:19.306] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'Tourism'

[LOG 23:44:20.046] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loaded 14 out of 14 CONTRACT_TYPE nodes.

[LOG 23:44:20.048] [iNFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.0.2 finished loading.

Though, there seem to be far fewer entries relating to the plugin, so something was fixed perhaps. Still seems to be dealing with the SCANmechjeb though, which I should note I did not delete for the test with the new dll.

Yeah, I get a lot of PMs, and I don't think I got a warning when my inbox was near full this time. :(

Anyway, as long as it's just the one warning at the top, it should be working as expected - give it a go and see if you get the contract generated. BTW, DMagic said that you're on the dev version of SCANsat and so there's a SCANsat/MechJeb version mismatch that may be causing that error. So if you upgrade SCANsat, that error should hopefully go away entirely.

Dev version :confused:

Rhetorically how in Kerbol did I get that? Huh. Oh! I think I picked it up because, at the time, the latest open release hadn't been updated for 1.0 yet.

Or maybe it was something entirely different. Maybe I just found the most up to date thing I could get my hands on and stuffed it into my game. My downloads folder supports one of those at least!

Lets see here..

One update later.

Zero exceptions in the log!

But.. Hm... 60 contracts declined and no Tourism offers. Well..

Fast forward six days aaaand... Kick off Space Tourism! Excellent! Tito, old buddy, good to see you again, I knew you'd be back for more. No one can resist the allure of my deathtra-aaahvoiding devices! Yes. This is why engineers aren't allowed to talk to the customers.

Righto, I'll post if there are any more problems but with the log as it is it looks like smooth sailing.

Cheers!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.