[1.2.2] Contract Pack: Bases and Stations 3.6.1 (30/04/2017) (formerly Kerbin Space Station)

severedsolo

17 hours ago, severedsolo said:

I'll support any issues that arise as a direct result of this update until 7 May 2017 when support will officially end.

I missed something. Are you quitting modding?

On 5/1/2017 at 8:35 AM, severedsolo said:

TL:DR - Not quitting modding completely, but dropping the contract packs.

Well, then thank you for making them! I hope somebody will take up this work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21.03.2015 at 2:40 PM, severedsolo said:

Please note that support for B&S will end on 7 May 2017

Oh.

Now maybe the community could help...

5j41U2e.png

How to do it? I just evacuated the station, but when I try to launch the same rocket again, it doesn't count its name as correct. What should I do then? What is TBD here?

Thanks for your work! Looks fun to play. New challenges :)

But I have one problem with the Stations: It says: "Must have a part unlocked with deployable solar panel"  ...but I have plenty of those parts unlocked. Playing with Ven Stock Revamp, is it incompatible?

On 6/12/2017 at 6:30 AM, FuzzyHead said:

Thanks for your work! Looks fun to play. New challenges :)

But I have one problem with the Stations: It says: "Must have a part unlocked with deployable solar panel"  ...but I have plenty of those parts unlocked. Playing with Ven Stock Revamp, is it incompatible?

Heya, I've got the same issue. I don't suppose you've figured out how to fix it have you?

45 minutes ago, Nightside said:

@FuzzyHead, @LemonSkin, I haven't had this problem but I do know that recent Versions of Kopernicus have been altering the stock solar panel module. Do you have Kopernicus?

I actually just discovered this! I've spent the last 45 mins trying to alter the config file in Bases and Stations to accept the new Kopernicus naming system. I'll upload the file with @severedsolo's permission if I can get it working :)

Edit: I believe I've fixed it, just waiting on permission, otherwise I'm happy to send the files directly if people PM me.

Edited by LemonSkin

53 minutes ago, LemonSkin said:

Edit: I believe I've fixed it, just waiting on permission, otherwise I'm happy to send the files directly if people PM me.

You don't need to ask :) that's the purpose of the MIT license, you can do what you like with it.

Edited by severedsolo

In that case, I've posted an unofficial update here:

https://github.com/LemonSkin/KerbinSpaceStation/releases/tag/3.6.2

I'll potentially be adding more to this in the future as I absolutely love this mod and don't want to see it disappear from the scene.

Please let me know if any further issues are found or if you have any specific requests and I'll try and make it happen.

Cheers! :)

Edited by LemonSkin
Updated file download location

3 minutes ago, LemonSkin said:

In that case, I've posted an unofficial update here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lw7axh9esrw5whv/Bases%26Stations3.6.2.7z?dl=0

I'll potentially be adding more to this in the future as I absolutely love this mod and don't want to see it disappear from the scene.

Please let me know if any further issues are found or if you have any specific requests and I'll try and make it happen.

Cheers! :)

Honestly, from the sound of it you should just take over official maintenance.  :wink:

Though as a warning: 7z files aren't as well-known as .zip files, and some people may not have a way to open them.

31 minutes ago, DStaal said:

Honestly, from the sound of it you should just take over official maintenance.  :wink:

Though as a warning: 7z files aren't as well-known as .zip files, and some people may not have a way to open them.

Okay cheers. I'm making a git repo now, I'll upload everything there and change the link when it's done.

As for taking over, I might give it a shot and set up a new forum page later this afternoon.

4 minutes ago, LemonSkin said:

Okay cheers. I'm making a git repo now, I'll upload everything there and change the link when it's done.

As for taking over, I might give it a shot and set up a new forum page later this afternoon.

sweet, would love to have this come back as an actively supported mod, with contract configurator back to being updated again.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gordon Dry said:

There is an error in the patching of the contracts.

Perhaps this is not the fault of this contract pack, because it says "ArgumentException: 'Gilly' is not a valid CelestialBody." - I got RSS installed.

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Loading CONTRACT_TYPE: 'StationCore'

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

ContractConfigurator.OrbitFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'StationCore', PARAMETER 'LKO' of type 'Orbit': Error parsing maxAltitude

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

ArgumentException: 'Gilly' is not a valid CelestialBody.
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseCelestialBodyValue (System.String celestialName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.CelestialBodyParser.ParseIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseVarOrIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[CelestialBody].ParseSimpleStatement[CelestialBody] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Double].ParseStatement[Double] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Double].ParseStatement[Double] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Rethrow as Exception: Error parsing statement.
Error occurred near '*':
@/targetBody1.IsSun() ? 113549713200 : @/targetBody1 == Gilly ? 16000 : @/targetBody1.SpaceAltitudeThreshold()
.......................* <-- HERE
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Double].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[Double] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Double] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Double] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, Double defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Double, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.OrbitFactory:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory:GenerateParameterFactory(ConfigNode, ContractType, ParameterFactory&, ParameterFactory)
ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory:GenerateParameterFactory(ConfigNode, ContractType, ParameterFactory&, ParameterFactory)
ContractConfigurator.ContractType:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.<LoadContractTypeConfig>d__29:MoveNext()
ContractConfigurator.<FinalizeContractTypeLoad>d__28:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

(Filename:  Line: -1)

ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Errors encountered while trying to load CONTRACT_TYPE 'StationCore'

Do you know a "well-known" issue regarding Gilly in RSS installs?

Log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xflvfnw8igjbd9d/2017-06-27-1 KSP.log.zip?dl=1

Please direct all queries on the new thread: