NavUtiltes with 64K (Along with other RSS settings)

When patched with RSS, KSC is offset and NavUtilites have to be changed accrodingly to match up existing runways. Does anybody have completed .cfg file for such conditions? Otherwise I may have to do surveys by myself, and that is much too time-consuming for a student anyway.

If someone happened to have a copy and is willing to share, I am really thankful for the generous.

I don't have RSS installed so I don't have a .cfg, but NavUtilities has a built-in runway editor; it's just not super clear how to use it (It can add a runway really fast in-game, all it takes is having your vessel at the location you want to be the touchdown zone). I'll make a tutorial video on how to do that in a bit.

Edit: You may have figured out how to add runways, but I still need to make a tutorial video. If you do end up making a .cfg, please post it for other users!

Edit 2:

Edited by kujuman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.