The object to your _____ is ____!

Tex

That sounds interesting. Hope he'll assist, and not act as a spare part (or bio-fuel).

o6uqWmR.jpg

The object behind you on the ground will be carried away by an ant colony. They'll worship it and make real-sized copies of it around from soil.

I couldn't tell which thing it was because it was annihilated as soon as I looked at it and the explosion that followed was of greater concern to me.

The object in front of you after spinning around with your eyes closed disappears, leaving a vacuum in it's place and creating a shock wave.

Well, obviously a computer screen. Pretty small little black hole, though, I should be all r-

The object to your left becomes your new shoes!

Edited by Maximus97

Introducing the all new FootPhone! Ever wanted to call someone on your cellphone but your hands were busy with something else? Well let's not forget those two handy feet you have!

The first ship you see when you load up your list of saved ships in the VAB or SPH in KSP is what NASA will use to send Humans to Mars.

My Mu V series RO launcher has enough dv to get a small crew capsule to HEO. Lunar orbit with some modifications. So I think we're not even going to make there unless the Mu V is used to transfer crew to a Copernicus-type hab.

The object beside you is plotting to kill you... someday...

1 hour ago, DolphinDude3 said:

Introducing the all new FootPhone! Ever wanted to call someone on your cellphone but your hands were busy with something else? Well let's not forget those two handy feet you have!

The first ship you see when you load up your list of saved ships in the VAB or SPH in KSP is what NASA will use to send Humans to Mars.

You used to call me on the shoe phone!

Ok, back to this:

I don't think that can even reach the Mün...

3 hours ago, Matuchkin said:

The object beside you is plotting to kill you... someday...

That lamp it's going to have to get pretty creative...

The object to your left loses all momentum relative to the Sun, sending it flying at ~30 km/s retrograde. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.