• 4 weeks later...

Wait, is this 1.0 or no?

It seems cool and I would want to use it:

A) For my station.

B) To deliver ComSats.

C) As a lifeboat for crew ships.

D) Delivering KAS/KIS to CTVs, which go to the Mun or Minmus to deliver the Items.

E) Landing Boosters.

Uh-oh. Zucal's reign is in danger! Someone made an awesomer dragon v2 than his!
Thanks! I don't really care whether mine's the most beautiful, the easiest to fly, or the lowest part count. I care that it's mine.

njCLkVu.png

Uh-oh. Zucal's reign is in danger! Someone made an awesomer dragon v2 than his!

Don't worry, the forums have gone through multiple competitions with replicas of the same craft; They all got their reps and KSP Facebook posts.

• 1 year later...
54 minutes ago, TheKSPDesigner said:

Download link isn't working for me :C it just does, http://www./download/5erb26n1ab2r2gp/%C3%83%C2%A2%C3%8B%C5%93%C3%82%C2%BC_SpaceX_-_Falcon_9_&_Dragon_2.craft, no actual website :C

***bad joke***

It won't work in :C, the craft has to go in your KSP Directory to access it in the game

***/bad joke***

Seriously though, this thread is just a little over a year old, that may be why the DL doesn't work.

17 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

***bad joke***

It won't work in :C, the craft has to go in your KSP Directory to access it in the game

***/bad joke***

Seriously though, this thread is just a little over a year old, that may be why the DL doesn't work.

Aww, darn, I really wanted to use this XD

15 hours ago, TheKSPDesigner said:

Aww, darn, I really wanted to use this XD

Actually, the link itself is healthy and fine (checked myself just now). But due to where it's hosted, and some troubles with the way they were serving adds, the domain name form mediafire got banned on the forums, borking all links that relied on that platform such as this one. However, re-add the domain name and it will work just as it did. For, say, google, the domain name would be 'google.com', and it would go after 'http://www.' and before '/blablabla'... I'm sure you can figure out how to fix the url for mediafire easily with that info.

Rune. Even tough I'm 90% sure this won't work as advertised on 1.1, if it works at all.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.