New! The Ultimate Mission to Eeloo & Tylo: Resource gathering, base building, galactic conquest!

DonLorenzo

Update: For those checking in now, here's the up to date episode link, lots of tech has been developed and we're now starting to really build bases!

After a bit of a mandatory break from youtube and streaming (moving, slow internet etc.) I'm back with this new series! Forget difficulty challenges, real solar systems and whatnot. This time around we're focusing on the lesser visited gems in the good ol' kerbal system. Our sights are set on Eeloo and Tylo, and with full intend to colonize them. To aid in this endeavour we have Umbra Corp mod items which add resource gathering, some new rocket parts and a plethora of base building tools. Join me in my quest to unlock all these beautiful tech items and build a marvellous city of the future on these strange new worlds!

Episodes 1 through 4 are up, subsequent ones will be added to the thread!

Enjoy!

Edited by DonLorenzo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Woah time can go by quickly! Since the last post 10 episodes have happened and we now have an orbital shipyard that's cranking out spaceships! Here's the link to episode 40, it should be easy to work your way back through the playlist in case you want to catch up from 29.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.